Microwave Bread and Butter Pudding in a Mug. Bread Pudding: If using sauce, make that first and set aside. Cube the bread and place in the mug. Put the bread in a fairly shallow, single-serving, microwave-safe bowl.
Stir in chips or dried fruit. And/or sprinkle with cinnamon, cinnamon-sugar, or nutmeg. Check and see if it's still liquid. You can have Microwave Bread and Butter Pudding in a Mug using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Microwave Bread and Butter Pudding in a Mug
- It’s 2 slice of stale bread.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla essense/extract.
- It’s 1 pinch of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Melted butter.
It sounds like a quick and inexpensive dessert. It makes a lovely dessert, breakfast, or comfort dish any time. If you happen to have a couple heels left over in a package of bread, this. And this Microwave Bread Pudding for one is delicious.
Microwave Bread and Butter Pudding in a Mug instructions
- Tear up the bread into small piece and place it in a microwave safe mug..
- Whisk the remaining ingredients in another bowl..
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bread and microwave for 2 minutes..
- Once done remove from the microwave and let it cool..
- Sprinkle some powdered sugar over it and enjoy..
It's not really in a mug but who cares. And you get an extra-large serving so… What is bread pudding. Bread pudding is a simple dessert made with items you probably have in your house. Stale bread and cream, plus eggs and some spices create a souffle-like treat. Whisk together the egg, milk, cream, vanilla extract and cream.