Simple bread pudding. Bread Pudding with Vanilla Bourbon Sauce – Homemade Bread Pudding Recipe! Bread pudding – No oven no eggs bread pudding recipe – Eggless bread pudding – Caramel bread pudding. Salt enhances taste and tames the sweetness a.
A recipe that feels simple but indulgent all at the same time. Top simple bread pudding recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Member Recipes for Simple Bread Pudding. You can have Simple bread pudding using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple bread pudding
- You need 7 slice of white bread.
- You need 500 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 80 grams of raisin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of whipping cream (optional ).
- You need 1 of butter.
Keyword: bread pudding, old bread, pudding, pudding recipe, simple recipe, steamed bread. Soak bread in mixture for several hours. serving. Pour milk over soft. top of the pudding while still warm, then return. Bread pudding is dense pudding/cake, full of dried fruit, spice, egg milk and bread.
Simple bread pudding instructions
- Preheat oven to 370º.
- Spread butter on the bread slices, and cut it into medium size. Place the bread on greased heatproof bowl, or a choice of your baking pan..
- Add in raisin . Sprinkle a little bit of ground cinnamon on top of the bread..
- In a medium sauce pan, stir in milk and sugar. Over a medium heat, bring to boil, set a side..
- Mix the egg with ground cinnamon, salt and vanilla extract . Add into the hot milk, stir until combine. Pour it in..
- Bake it for 40 -45 minute, or until the milk mixture is set. And allow it to cool for 10 minute. Sprinkle with brown sugar. Then drizzle vanilla custard sauce as desired..
The difference is that the bread is really soaked until a pulp. It sounds awful from this, but it's delicious poor people's. Save money by turning leftover bread into a delicious dessert. I found this to be the most simple bread pudding recipe out. With Demo Video. the best bread pudding you will ever make/taste!