ez potato kugel. Scrumptious Korean Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®! I used this recipe as a base for a kugel that was so easy to prepare & came out excellent. Used a very large Spanish Onion and I used peanut oil in lieu of vegetable oil.
Thanks again for a yummy recipie. Note: I used sour cream for dipping. The best potato kugels are tender on the inside, crispy on the outside, and make the perfect side dish for roast chicken or brisket. You can cook ez potato kugel using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of ez potato kugel
- Prepare 15 medium of potatoes.
- You need 13 large of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of (heaping) salt.
- It’s 1 dash of white pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of black pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of onion powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of sparkling water.
But for many people, nothing beats a kugel like this one made simply with potatoes, onions, and eggs. While there are many variations of Potato Kugel, this recipe is by far the most delicious and fuss-free. The machine basically does all the work, which is a blessing in itself. Moist on the inside and crispy on the outside is how your kugel will be when you pull it out of the oven and serve to your family and friends.
ez potato kugel step by step
- preheat oven 550.
- peel potatoes.
- crack eggs into a container..
- add oil and salt and spices, beat with fork.
- process potatoes in food processor.
- mix with egg and spices mixture.
- add sparkling (soda) water, mix.
- fold into baking pan..
- bake on 550°f for one hour..
- lower oven temperature to 350°f..
- bake for another hour.
- cool off and bon appetite!.
Peel the potatoes and onion and place them into a bowl of cold water. Mix the eggs, salt, pepper and oil together in a large bowl. Use a food processor or box-grater to grate the onion and potatoes, then add the grated mixture to the eggs and spices. Easy, delicious recipe for potato kugel. Crispy and golden on the outside, fluffy on the inside.