Fast simple chocolate mousse. A Box Of Chocolates Is The Perfect Gift For Any Occasion, Holiday Or Just Because! Fill Your Cart With Color Today! So airy & light, with a rich, deep chocolate flavor.
I have to admit I planned on sharing this easy chocolate mousse recipe before Valentine's, but sadly it just didn't happen. Before we get to the recipe, I should mention a few troubleshooting tips, just in case you need them. While this is a really simple basic recipe, there is one thing that can really ruin your chocolate mousse dreams – the mixture splitting when you whip it. You can cook Fast simple chocolate mousse using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fast simple chocolate mousse
- You need 1 quart of egg yolks.
- You need 100 grams of butter.
- Prepare 6 cup of simple syrup.
- It’s 6 cup of egg whites.
- You need 2500 grams of 56% chocolate.
- Prepare 1 gallon of heavy cream.
In double boiler or in bowl set over saucepan, melt chocolate over simmering water. Pour melted chocolate into whipped cream; fold chocolate into cream (do not overmix; mixture can have a few streaks). In a large bowl, combine milk, pudding mix and water. This Chocolate Mousse Recipe is THE BEST!
Fast simple chocolate mousse instructions
- melt chocolate and butter together.
- whisk egg yolks till fluffy.
- add hot simple syrup to yolks, whisk until foamy.
- in a large bowl, mix yolk batch with melted chocolate, mix until evenly combined.
- whisk cream to eagles peak, and add to chocolate mix.
- whisk egg whites to soft peak and add to chocolate mixture.
- yeilds about 8-10 gallons.
I have made Chocolate Mousse before…but have never really found a recipe that I liked. I tried to develop my own a few years back which ended in spoon throwing and tears. This eggless chocolate mousse recipe is so easy and quick to make with only a few simple ingredients. Because it is not made with raw eggs it can be enjoyed by everyone and makes a great dessert for a party. A very quick and easy way to make something like mousse that is quite healthy and great for the family.