Easy but very yummy Banana Pudding. Made with cooked pudding this is a little more labor intensive but still very easy and very yummy. Make the pudding one evening and put the pudding together the next day so it has some time in the refrigerator to soften the cookies and mellow the flavors. I brought a recipe of this to a BBQ a couple.
I have always enjoyed banana pudding but never tried it because I thought it was too difficult. Greeting everyone and welcome to my channel. In this recipe, I m sharing one of my most favorite dessert recipe banana pudding. You can cook Easy but very yummy Banana Pudding using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy but very yummy Banana Pudding
- You need 2 box of banana cream instant jello pudding.
- It’s 4 cup of ice cold milk.
- It’s 1 bunch of bananas.
- You need 1 box of vanilla wafers.
- Prepare 1 packages of cool whip or any whipped topping.
It is sure to please a crowd, can be done quickly and is very economic. I hope you like my recipe please let me know if u try it how it turned out. I have a soft spot in my heart for homemade banana pudding. It's one of my very favorite desserts.
Easy but very yummy Banana Pudding instructions
- add your 2 boxes of pudding and 4 cups of cold milk to a bowl, mix well (according to package) and then refrigerate for 45 minutes to an hour (long enough to set).
- after pudding has set in the fridge take out get another bowl and begin your layering.
- on the bottom of bowl you begin to layer starting with pudding, next layer your going to chop (2) bananas (slices or rings) all over the top of pudding (spread them out), then you will top bananas with cool whip/whipped topping, then you layer with wafers; repeat till u get to top then u will garnish with wafer crumbs.
It's requires simple ingredients, comes together pretty quick, and the flavor is addicting! This easy banana pudding has a secret ingredient SOUR CREAM! This easy Southern Banana Pudding recipe is a little more thick in texture because of the heavy cream and sour cream. My family and friends prefer the thicker texture. It holds better with the bananas and it is more similar to the the old fashioned baked version.