Delicious Easy Banana Pudding. No-cook banana pudding made with instant vanilla pudding mix, condensed milk and whipped topping. This is a excellent recipe for banana puddings. I am dieting right now, and I wanted to see what this would taste like with lowfat ingredients, so this is what I did.
This is the recipe my grandmother uses a lot for. Milk, eggs, and sugar make up the bulk of it, but the two things you'll want to get right are the wafers and bananas. We crumble the wafers for easy eating and serving, although Mini Nilla Wafers are a cute (and delicious!) alternative. You can cook Delicious Easy Banana Pudding using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Delicious Easy Banana Pudding
- Prepare 1 box of french vanilla jello instant pudding.
- It’s 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of banana.
- You need 1 box of Nilla Wafers.
- Prepare 1 box of graham crackers.
- Prepare 1 of cool whip.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
One of the best things about banana pudding is the way you serve it. You can layer it in a trifle dish with all it's delicious ingredients and serve it with a big spoon. Love bananas and want a delicious dessert to share with friends and family? You've gotta try one of my very favorite potluck dessert recipes EVER – this easy banana pudding!
Delicious Easy Banana Pudding step by step
- In large bowl combine 1 box of pudding mix with 2 cups of cold milk–I use 2%.
- stir until mixture starts to thicken like pudding about 2 minutes.
- Once pudding has set add vanilla extract and mix.
- Next fold in 4 tablespoons of whip cream, fold do not stir.
- In glass dish, or aluminum pan take several Graham crackers and break into little peices and place in pan to cover the entire bottom of pan.
- Next pour pudding over crackers, for the next layer slice banana over top of pudding then place the nilla wafers over top of bananas..
- Pour pudding over 2nd layer. Take whip cream n spread over top layer evenly. Then, crush several Graham crackers over top the final layer and place wafers on the top. Cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours..
The best part is, it's simple to make ahead of time and keep in the fridge before serving. Banana pudding is a delicious dessert, and this easy recipe using bananas, vanilla wafers, and instant pudding is fast, simple, and super tasty! This easy Southern Banana Pudding recipe is a little more thick in texture because of the heavy cream and sour cream. My family and friends prefer the thicker texture. It holds better with the bananas and it is more similar to the the old fashioned baked version.