Easy Black Forest Pudding Pie. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cocoa and flour. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until thickened and bubbly.
A sprinkle of cherry brandy (kirsch) or Amaretto (or a little of both!) add extra flavor and sophistication to this fabulous treat with little effort. Great recipe for Easy Black Forest Pudding Pie. Use up the ingredients in your pantry and freezer to throw together a pretty easy dessert. You can cook Easy Black Forest Pudding Pie using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Black Forest Pudding Pie
- Prepare of pie shell.
- It’s 1 of frozen deep dish pie shell, uncooked.
- You need 12 oz of dark chocolate chips.
- Prepare of pudding filling.
- Prepare 2 of boxes of your favorite instant chocolate pudding 3.56 ounce boxes.
- Prepare 3 cup of whole milk.
- You need of black forest top.
- Prepare 1 of jar cherry topping, 14.4 ounce jar.
- It’s of whipped cream topping.
- Prepare 8 oz of heavy cream.
- You need 1 tsp of pure vailla extract.
- You need 1/3 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 of packet dream whip, this stabilizes the whipped cream.
- You need of add ons.
- You need 8 of maraschino cherries.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
Cheating, using store products and some homemade, will even have you believing you made this tasty treat from scratch. Then to change up a typical pudding pie. Make pudding according to package directions. Easy and Quick Black Forest Pudding.
Easy Black Forest Pudding Pie step by step
- Start making the instant pudding using pie filling instructions. Let chill 3 hours. It should be 3 cups cold whole milk for the two packages..
- Now start making your whipped cream. In a large mixing bowl using whisk add cream, dream whip, vanilla. Start mixing on low speed. Slowly add powdered sugar and start increasing speed. Whisk on high until firm peaks in whipped cream form. Chill while pudding chills..
- Blind bake the pie shell as per package directions. Once done let it completely cool on a cooling rack..
- Once pie crust has completely cooled, you will start to make a chocolate coating. This adds more chocolate goodness but also prevents crust from getting soggy..
- In a double boiler using medium heat, add chips..
- Let chips melt a bit then stir them in double boiler until chocolate is smooth and completely melted. Pour chocolate into cool pie crust. Using a pastry brush, brush chocolate all over the bottom and up the sides. Try to keep this coat evenly spread. Let cool while pudding still sets..
- To completely assemble the pie. Spoon in pudding mix. Top with cherry filling. You can top the entire pie with whipped cream or you can declaratively pipe whipped cream on. Chill 1/2 hour before serving..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
Fast and Easy Black Forest Pie. This is a great pie to make during the week when time is short, but you are craving a creamy pie.. Combine milk and pudding mix in medium bowl. We're debuting this delicious Creamy No-Bake Black Forest Pie. today. We absolutely love this challenge with our blogging friends and couldn't have been happier when it was decided that NO-BAKE desserts were to be featured this month.