Ramona’s Chocolate Mousse Pie. The light-as-air mousse in this pie gets its sweetness from melted marshmallows and milk chocolate. Use your favorite pie crust recipe or a store-bought graham cracker crust. Subscribe & check out my other videos! www.youtube.com/cookingandcrafting An extremely delicious, decadent almost no bake pie.
Sky-high and scrumptious, this fluffy chocolate delight is super to serve to company. You can put the pie together in a wink – and it'll disappear just as fast! For a nice option, mound the filling in a purchased chocolate crumb crust. —Lois Mulkey, Sublimity, Oregon. You can cook Ramona’s Chocolate Mousse Pie using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ramona’s Chocolate Mousse Pie
- You need 1 of store bought (or home-made) chocolate graham cracker pie crust.
- It’s 1 (8 oz.) of package of cream cheese room temperature.
- You need 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of + 3 tbs powdered sugar.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 1/2 of + 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream.
If you skip the pie and just eat the mousse, I. This super easy and velvety smooth chocolate mousse pie recipe uses just nine ingredients. The crust choice is up to you. If you want to bake, go ahead and prepare your own pie crust.
Ramona’s Chocolate Mousse Pie step by step
- Combine cream cheese, 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream and cocoa powder. Beat for 5 minutes.
- Add 3/4 cup of powdered sugar, salt and vanilla and mix..
- In separate bowl, beat 1 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream with 3 tbs of powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Fold this mixture into chocolate cream cheese mixture..
- Place mixture into pie shell and chill for 3-4 hours..
Only begin filling the homemade crust after it is fully cooled. Another option that doesn't require any baking is to use a. Every bite of this chocolate mousse pie delivers rich, silky chocolate with a chewy coconut macaroon finish. Keyword chocolate mousse pie, coconut macaroon, coconut macaroon pie crust. But fruit and chocolate mousses are favorite desserts—for good reason.