AMIEs MOCHA LECHE Flan. Combine sugar and water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and stir continously until the syrup turns golden brown. Pour the syrup into molds, making sure the mold surface is well covered and allow the syrup to harden.
The traditional Filipino Flan custard dessert takes on a different flavor in this Coffee-flavored Leche Flan. I added a few teaspoons of coffee granules to the custard mixture and it magically transformed the baked custard into a delightful, mocha-flavored sweet treat. 📍 leche flan 📍 mocha cake 📍 brazo de mercedez 📍 ube cake 📍 maha blanca 📍 egg pie 📍 buko pie 📍 chocolate crinkles 📍 biko 📍 taho. Breads 📍 Ube cheese pandesal 📍 spanish bread 📍 pandesal 📍 mamon 📍 torta de cebu 📍 hopia baboy 📍 cheese ensaymada Spread caramel evenly over the inside of a flan mold, tilting the mold to make sure the whole surface is covered. You can have AMIEs MOCHA LECHE Flan using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of AMIEs MOCHA LECHE Flan
- It’s of Custard.
- It’s 12 of egg yolks.
- You need 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 250 ml of fresh milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tsp of to 3 teaspoon coffee espresso, according to your taste.
- It’s of Caramel.
- It’s 100 grams of brown sugar.
- It’s 60 ml of water.
Leche Flan is a dessert made-up of eggs and milk with a soft caramel on top. It resembles crème caramel and caramel custard. This delicious dessert is known throughout the world. It has been a regular item in the menu of most restaurants because of its taste, ease in preparation and long shelf life.
AMIEs MOCHA LECHE Flan step by step
- Preheat the oven to 160ºC (325ºF)..
- Combine sugar and water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and stir continously until the syrup turns golden brown. Pour the syrup into molds, making sure the mold surface is well covered and allow the syrup to harden..
- Combine all the custard ingredients thoroughly in a large mixing bowl. Pour gently into the caramel molds. (We can use one large baking mold or 8 small baking molds.) Cover the molds with aluminum foil; place in a "bain-marie" or place the molds in a pan with enough water to submerge the molds halfway..
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour until the mixture becomes hard and firm. Let it cool..
- Refrigerate for at least 3 to 4 hours. Before serving, let a knife run along the edge of the mold to loosen the caramel syrup. Put into a serving dish; serve, share and enjoy!.
- My friends recipe… my recipe pictures!.
Stir well under sugar is completely dissolved. Learn the secret to making a very smooth and silky leche flan you could ever make. Leche Flan or what is known as Spanish Flan outside the Philippines is a traditional Filipino dessert made of evaporated milk, condensed milk, and egg yolks. Prepare the leche flan as usual. Add some more cream mixture around the flan to cover the sides.