Easy Homemade Vanilla Bean Pudding.
You can cook Easy Homemade Vanilla Bean Pudding using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Homemade Vanilla Bean Pudding
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 6 Tbsp of sugar (I used natural cane sugar).
- It’s 320 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 of vanilla bean.
- Prepare 1-2 Tbsp of flour.
- Prepare of Favourite fruits to mix in or garnish.
- It’s of Nuts to mix in or garnish.
Easy Homemade Vanilla Bean Pudding step by step
- Whisk together the eggs and sugar in a medium pot. Mine is a little brown because of the cane sugar..
- Add milk and scrape in the vanilla beans. Whisk well..
- Heat on medium-low heat and sift in the flour, whisking constantly so it doesn't form clumps..
- When it comes to a boil, immediately stop the heat and continue stirring until it stops bubbling..
- Transfer to bowls, jars, or any container you like..
- Cover lightly and let cool..
- Enjoy plain or with fruits, nuts, etc..