Simple Oats kheer without sugar. An interesting kheer made with oats and dates, this is sure to satiate your cravings in a smart and healthy way. The Oats and Dates Kheer does not use any sugar. Instead, it derives a pleasant and balanced sweetness from dates.
Sweetened oatmeal with cardamom, nuts and raisins, this healthy breakfast or dessert can be cooked in a pressure cooker or on the stovetop within minutes. Dry fruits Oats kheer recipe with step by step photos. Delicious kheer made with quick cooking oats, milk, ghee and dry fruits. You can have Simple Oats kheer without sugar using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Oats kheer without sugar
- It’s 1/4 cup of oats.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 2 of chopped almonds.
- Prepare 2 of chopped cashews.
- You need 2 of chopped pistachios.
Thought of sharing this sweet recipe as I get a lot of requests for oats recipes. This is a quick and simple oats kheer recipe. you can serve the kheer for breakfast or as a dessert after meals. Ghee gives a rich flavor and aroma. Sauteing oats in ghee initially ensures it is totally crisp and fragrant without any raw smell over-powering.
Simple Oats kheer without sugar step by step
- Add milk in pan then boil it..
- After boiling add honey in it. As per your taste.mix well.
- After that add oats. Cook on low flame for 10 min or till oats get soft..
- After that take out it in small bowl. Sprinkle chopped dry fruits on top.serve hot. Note :if you like you can also add pinch of Cardamom powder in it..
Following which oats gets cooked in enough milk and with sugar addition it is simmered to perfection. Oats kheer with generous almond and pistachio topping and cardamom flavor delivered from my blog to your mouth on this beautiful. In a pan add milk, sugar, cardamom, dates, almonds and raisins. Once the kheer is done add fruits if you like and serve hot or cool. Sugar free kheer is a combination of milk, nuts and dry fruits.