Microwave Golden Syrup Sponge Pudding. Find Deals on Golden Syrup Pudding in Baking Supplies on Amazon. Sieve together the flour and baking powder. My first attempt at a microwave cake/pudding and I was really pleased with the result.
Grease a microwave pudding dish; Place golden syrup into bottom of the pudding dish. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Pour batter on top of the golden syrup. You can have Microwave Golden Syrup Sponge Pudding using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Microwave Golden Syrup Sponge Pudding
- You need 25 g of butter.
- It’s 1 of medium hen egg.
- You need 3 of Dessert Spoons of Granulated White Sugar.
- It’s 6 of Dessert Spoons of Self Raising Flour.
- It’s of Milk too make less thick.
- It’s 6-8 tsp. of Lyle's Golden Syrup.
The Lyle's Golden Syrup,I put all around the edge of the raw cake dough mix,but it seemed too disappear during the microwave process,did add a teaspoon of Golden Syrup on too the hot plain Sponge Pudding just after it was done,I checked too see if it was done in the middle,with the Dessert Spoon metal handle – so a hole developed in the middle. Our microwave syrup sponge pudding was moist, sweet, soft and moreish. Warm comforting sponge with the sweetness of golden syrup and added ginger for a bit of a kick. The bonus with this recipe though, is that it makes syrup sponge in only minutes in the microwave.
Microwave Golden Syrup Sponge Pudding step by step
- Melt the butter for 20 seconds,then add sugar and flour.
- Add the beaten egg,mix well,add some Pasteurized Cow Milk for a slightly less thick Cake batter.
- Move batter away from the edges and add 5 teaspoons of Golden Syrup too their,put ventilated microwaveable lid on your Microwaveable Bowl,ventilate flap on top and then microwave for 2 1/2 minutes.
- Once done – tip upside down into a bowl and add 1 or 2 teaspoons of Lyle's Golden Syrup over the top..
Mix it up like you would a normal cake batter and zap it. Quickest hot dessert you can get. Easy microwave pudding: On a typical freezing spring May day during lock down, I was looking for something quick and hot for sweet at lunch time to warm everyone up. This recipe took minutes to make and worked really well. Spoon a generous dollop of Lyle's Golden Syrup on to the centre of the batter and put the mug in the microwave.