Sabudana kheer in Microwave. Also known as Sabudana Kheer Recipe, Saboodana Ki Kheer Recipe, Sago Pudding, Tapioca Pudding, Javvarisi Payasam, Sago Milk Pudding. Sabudana Khichdi in Microwave recipe – How to make Sabudana Khichdi in Microwave. Punjabi Sweets Gujarati Faral, Faraal Maharashtrian Upvas (Fasting) Mughlai Mithai One To make sabudana khichdi in microwave, wash the sago.
It is mostly made during fast and festivals but you can also eat it whenever you crave for something sweet. Ever wondered you could also make kheer in a microwave but now you surely can. It will save your time as well as effort. You can cook Sabudana kheer in Microwave using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sabudana kheer in Microwave
- It’s 1 litre of Full cream milk.
- You need 10,12 strands of Kesar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sabudana.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped dryfruits.
Take out the bowl and add cumin seeds into it. If you are making sabudana khichdi for vrat then add Saindha salt instead of plain salt. Microwave Sabudana Khichadi Recipe – How to make Sabudana Khichdi in. Kheer Recipe: Kheer is one of the most loved Indian dessert that is made in our homes to celebrate almost every occasion and festival and even without one.
Sabudana kheer in Microwave step by step
- At first Wash and soak sabudane in 1/2 cup water for 5,6 hours..
- Take milk in a big microwave safe bowl and microwave for 3 minutes on highest temperature. Then take out the bowl and add sago pearls in the hot milk. Now Microwave the sago pearls for 3 minutes on same temperature..
- Now stir the kheer and again microwave for 2 minutes on same temperature. After 2 minutes, take out the bowl and add sugar, kesar dryfruits and cardamom in the kheer. Mix everything well..
- Now microwave the kheer for 2 minutes. Cover the bowl and leave for 6,7 minutes on standing time..
- Now our sabudana kheer is ready to serve. Transfer the kheer to a bowl and garnish with some dryfruits..
Sabudana kheer – Creamy, delicious & thick pudding made with tapioca pearls, milk, sweetener & cardamoms. Sabudana is the hindi name for tapioca pearls & kheer refers to an Indian pudding. Sabudana is often used in Indian cooking to make various dishes like porridge, kheer, khichdi & vada. This Sabudana Kheer is extremely popular during the fasting season of Navratri in India! It's gluten-free and made in the Instant Pot!