Easy peasy, no bake, raspberry and nutella pudding alla Fluffy. I had a graham cracker crust and a jar of Nutella® to use up, and this recipe was born. Easy Recipes, Easy DIY, and Easy Printables. Perfect recipe to get the kids involved and use your pantry staples for a sweet treat.
Top Easy Instant Pudding Desserts Recipes. No Bake Vanilla Pudding Cheesecake Recipes. Ready in less than an hour these Nutella, Coconut and Raspberry Tarts are perfect for Valentine's Day. You can have Easy peasy, no bake, raspberry and nutella pudding alla Fluffy using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy peasy, no bake, raspberry and nutella pudding alla Fluffy
- It’s 8 of digestive biscuits.
- Prepare 20 g of melted butter.
- It’s 4 spoonfuls of nutella (ish).
- It’s of Chopped unsalted pistachio nuts.
- You need of Raspberries.
Easy preparation, creamy texture with lots of natural sweetness thanks to dates, bananas and raspberries. As much as I love raspberries the star of this easy no bake cake is the bottom layer. These easy raspberry muffins are so delicious and easy to make at home. The raspberry adds a tangy flavour to the soft, vanilla infused sponge.
Easy peasy, no bake, raspberry and nutella pudding alla Fluffy step by step
- Whizz up the biscuits in a chopper. Melt butter in microwave for about 30 seconds until soft. Add to biscuit crumbs and mix. Add mix to individual ramekins and press down to form the base..
- Melt chocolate in microwave (I bought smallest jar and nearly used it all!) For about 30 seconds. Spoon on top of biscuit base. Set in fridge for a couple of hours..
- 10 – 15 mins before serving, remove from fridge, add chopped pistachios and raspberries. What could be easier? :).
This raspberry chia pudding gives off raspberry cheesecake vibes with the crushed granola "crust" at the bottom of the jar and the creamy chia pudding with Greek yogurt. Bake up this gorgeous crescent snowflake for breakfast on Christmas morning. It's almost too pretty to eat. Carefully spread remaining Nutella® cream cheese mixture on top of third dough circle. Lightly flour work surface, and unroll fourth can of crescent dough.