Microwave Malva pudding. A Malva Pudding is known for its spongy caramelized texture. In addition to this recipe, it can have different additions like ginger, dates, brandy, tipsy tart etc. Malva Pudding – Microwave recipe: Talk about South African cuisine and you will think of Malva pudding for dessert.
The sauce that is added afterwards is what makes this pudding such a favourite. Also known as the Jan Ellis-, Scotish cream- and brown pudding. Like most foods, Malva pudding is a fusion of different flavours. You can have Microwave Malva pudding using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Microwave Malva pudding
- It’s 4 TBS of margarine.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 TSP of apricot jam.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 cup of self raising flour.
- You need 1 TSP of bircabonate of soda.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 TSP of vinegar.
- You need 1 can of evaporated milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
The sauce added to this sweet after-meal dish is the difference maker. You can serve the baked delicacy with custard, cream, and ice-cream. Below are some of the popular Malva pudding recipes. Easy microwave Malva pudding recipe Cream margarine and sugar.
Microwave Malva pudding step by step
- In your mixing bowl cream sugar, margarine and jam..
- Then whisk eggs into the mixture followed by flour..
- Dissolve bircabonate of soda by mixing it with milk also add the vinegar mix well and add into the flour mixture..
- I used the casserole dish to bake this malva so I pour my malva mixture on it and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- I mixed evaporated milk, with dissolve sugar with hot water then mixed and poured over the Malva..
- This mixture I pour it on the hot malva just after baking on the microwave..
- I served it with custard that my mom bought. We enjoy my microwave malva pudding delicious 😋 😋.
Dissolve bicarbonate of soda in milk before adding. Sauce: Dissolve sugar in boiling water and add evaporated milk. Microwave Malva pudding I love dessert but due to that I don't have enough time then I settle for an easy microwave Malva, honestly the pudding was devine and delicious. Dissolve bicarbonate of soda in milk. Add to the egg mixture and while beating add the milk. (mixture is very runny).