Easy Flan. Find Deals on Caramel Flan in Baking Supplies on Amazon. This creamy custard dessert is topped with rich caramel and is very popular in Mexico, Spain and Latin America. It's a showstopper dessert that is sure to impress friends and family.
This way, there is no gaps between swirling and pouring your flan mixture into the dish. This is a quick and easy baked flan recipe that is prepared in the blender. It's great served warm or cold and has a creamy texture like custard. You can cook Easy Flan using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Flan
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cups of Whipping cream.
- It’s 1 1/2 Cups of Milk.
- Prepare 4 of Egg.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla essence.
- It’s 3/4 Cup of Condensed milk.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of Butter.
Slice the flan and spoon a little of the melted sugar onto the top of the slice. Here's a simple recipe that my mom's used for years. She picked it up somewhere in South America (either in Peru or Brazil). It's fast, easy and very tasty.
Easy Flan instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit..
- In a heavy bottomed pan, add butter and sugar, cook until sugar is melted and turns amber in color. Coat bottom of a flan tin with this mixture, Set aside..
- In a blender, blend together eggs, milk, condensed milk and cream for 3 to 4 minutes until well combined..
- Pour in the mixture into the flan tin. Fill a large baking dish with an inch of water and place the flan tin onto it..
- Bake at 350 Fahrenheit for 45 minutes. Allow to cool..
The cinnamon makes all the difference. Using a tube pan makes it bake more evenly and more quickly and makes for a prettier presentation. This delicious easy creamy Flan Recipe is the perfect dessert for preparing ahead for entertaining. In Pam's cookbook this Easy Flan Recipe is partnered with a Rioja Beef with Chickpeas, Peppers, and Saffron, along with a super simple Sautéed Chorizo Bites with Sweet and Sour Fig Sauce appetizer. This easy-to-make lactose free flan recipe is inspired by the caramel topped custard dessert that is popular in many Spanish speaking countries.