Simple rice pudding. Hormone free Find Easy Recipes For Rice Pudding. Search for Easy Recipes For Rice Pudding. "This is my mom's recipe for Rice Pudding. It's the best I've ever tasted and it gets rave reviews from everyone I serve it to.
If you need a quick and easy rice pudding recipe, look no further, I guarantee you can't beat this one! Rice pudding is the ultimate comfort dessert. Check out this collection of popular rice pudding recipes and add one to your recipe box. You can have Simple rice pudding using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple rice pudding
- You need 1 cup of short-grain / pudding rice.
- You need 1 cup of caster sugar.
- You need pinch of salt.
- Prepare 6 cups of milk (or make the last cup half cream!).
- You need 1 of whole nutmeg.
Super easy and quick to make, this pudding is a great comforting recipe for little and big ones. It is made with a few simple ingredients, and it's incredibly tasty. Is rice pudding the best comfort dessert of all time? This recipe is convincing enough—it's simple and satisfying, and comes together in less than half an hour.
Simple rice pudding instructions
- Pre-heat the oven to 160 degrees..
- Grind the nutmeg – or grate it – or just use about 2 tsp pre-ground. Then add all the ingredients to a casserole dish, and stir them together..
- Bake for about 2 hours, stirring it at least once (minimise stirring if you want a skin to form)..
- Delicious as it is, but if you like you can serve with a sprinkling of extra nutmeg, or a dollop of strawberry jam..
Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. When milk is boiling, add rice and reduce to a simmer. Creamy rice pudding makes an easy and delicious dessert. Inspiration and Ideas Tips & Tricks How to Make Rice Pudding. Making this creamy and comforting dessert is a snap, and it's a great way to use up leftover rice.