Easy Coconut Pudding. All Reviews for Chia Coconut Pudding with Coconut Milk. This coconut-tapioca pudding recipe is a quick and easy dessert to prepare. Not only is it delicious and good for you, but it is also vegan and gluten-free.
Super easy Coconut Chia Pudding recipe without any added sugar. Make this Easy Coconut Chia Pudding and have it as a wholesome breakfast, snack or dessert any time in the day. I love the fact that it's delicious, filling and super easy to make. You can have Easy Coconut Pudding using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Coconut Pudding
- You need 1 1/4 cups of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 2/3 cups of Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cups of Coconut grated.
- You need 2/3 cups of Sugar.
- Prepare pinch of cardamom powder ( Optional) a.
- It’s of Almonds Pistachios Cashews . , or for garnishing.
Creamy Coconut Rice Pudding with a tropical kick – super easy to make, a real joy to eat and it's vegan too! It wasn't coconut rice pudding, but still, I really didn't like it. Coconut is good for your health in practically every form. It's trendy and delicious on a variety of dishes, so what better.
Easy Coconut Pudding step by step
- Heat a deep bottom pan on moderate flame and in it and mix the milk and coconut milk and bring it to a boil..
- . To this add the grated coconut, sugar and cardamom powder and keep stirring till it gets thickened..
- . Pour it into serving bowls and let it cool..
- . Garnish with finely chopped almonds, or pistachios or cashews..
- . Serve either hot or cold..
Chia coconut pudding is a healthy, filling recipe that tastes like dessert. Make chia pudding with We've gotten into the habit of making homemade coconut milk, which is very easy to do with a. A light and refreshing coconut tapioca that's perfect with any meal or summer entertainment. This old fashioned dairy free Homemade Coconut Pudding made with coconut milk and cream is the If you love all things coconut like I do, you will absolutely love this easy to make homemade. Now like I said making your own pudding at home is super easy!