Easy but Amazing Lychee & Coconut Pudding. What is lychee fruit and how to eat it. This video explains how I recommend eating lychee fruit. I recommend you wash the fruits first even though you don't.
Lychee or litchi has lots of health benefits which are the theme of this video. Lychee fruit is sweet and very juicy. Lychee fruit season is from May to July. You can cook Easy but Amazing Lychee & Coconut Pudding using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy but Amazing Lychee & Coconut Pudding
- It’s 700 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 can of Lychee (canned).
- You need 70 ml of Coconut milk.
- You need 30 grams of Light brown sugar.
- It’s 10 grams of Gelatin.
- It’s 6 tbsp of Water to dissolve the gelatin.
Lychee scientific name is Litchi chinensis. lychee; litchi; lychee fruit. Prime Video Direct Video Distribution Made Easy. Lychee tea is a fruit tea that consists of lychee fruit, juice, flower petals or extracts mixed with traditional black tea. It helps to ease digestion & prevent Lychee tea is often brewed as an iced tea to make a summer beverage, but it can also be served warm.
Easy but Amazing Lychee & Coconut Pudding step by step
- Put the gelatin in the water and microwave for 40-60 seconds to dissolve..
- Heat the milk and add the sugar and dissolved gelatin. Once the sides of the pot start to bubble, remove from heat..
- Add the coconut liquor, mix, then transfer to a container. Once it's cooled, put it in the refrigerator to chill and set..
- Once it's set, transfer the pudding to a dish. Cut the chilled lychee and pour over the pudding together with the canned liquid, and it's done..
Since it does include traditional black tea. This easy dessert made with bananas and lychee only takes five minutes to make. This simple banana-lychee dessert recipe can be served warm or cold, depending on the weather and your mood. Serving it chilled is great on a hot summer night while serving it warm makes this a superb comfort food. Lychees are tropical fruits with a pleasant fragrance and a sweet flavour.