Easy Pudding with Hot Milk. Great recipe for Easy Pudding with Hot Milk. This is a recipe from a friend that I have changed bit by bit into this easy recipe. It's a super easy (and super tasty) pudding of milk and eggs.
Once milk reaches a simmer, whisking continuously, add cornstarch mixture. This adds a touch of richness that takes this pudding over the top. Then strain it and place it in the fridge to chill. You can have Easy Pudding with Hot Milk using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Pudding with Hot Milk
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 300 ml of Milk.
- It’s 40 grams of Sugar (or granulated sugar).
- Prepare 2 of or 3 drops Vanilla essence/extract (optional).
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sugar for the caramel.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Water for the caramel.
In medium saucepan over medium heat, heat milk until bubbles form at edges. In a bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch and salt. Pour into hot milk, a little at a time, stirring to dissolve. Continue to cook and stir until mixture thickens enough to coat the back of a metal spoon.
Easy Pudding with Hot Milk instructions
- Heat 300 ml of milk in a microwave and dissolve the sugar (don't let it boil). Add the vanilla essence (optional)..
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and strain through a tea strainer. Add Step 1 and mix well. Pour into heatproof cups..
- Arrange the cups in a pot and fill the bottom of the pot with about 1 cm of water. Cover with a lid. If you cover it tightly, it will steam..
- Turn the heat on high. Once you can hear it boiling, turn the heat to low and steam for 3 minutes. (Turn it so that you can still hear a bit of the boiling sound.) Turn off the heat and let sit for 10 minutes to firm..
- Check the tops with your fingertip or a spoon. If not firm, replace the lid and heat on high then low for about 1 minute and check on it again..
- To make the caramel sauce, combine the sugar and 1 teaspoon of water in a small pot. Heat over medium and keep an eye on it. When it turns brown, add 1/2 tablespoon of water, let cool, and it's done!.
A delectable warm Hot Fudge pudding with brown sugar and drinking chocolate powder and baked till perfect. Also try a warm and delicately flavoured pudding that will warm your heart and pep up your soul! I'm making this easy dairy-free vanilla cream pudding dairy-free, using coconut milk, but you could use any other dairy-free milk of your choice. Try it out to get a wonderful & wobbly jelly cake 🙂 It's so easy to make the creamiest, tastiest Instant Pot Rice Pudding in your pressure cooker, it's one of our favorite pressure cooker desserts to cook! And if you're dairy free, no problem, we've got you covered as you can easily make this with non dairy milk.