Smooth Pudding in a Mug Made in the Microwave. Learn how to make Microwave Chocolate Pudding in a Mug, a rich and decadent dessert that will satisfy your chocolate cravings anytime! A Chocolate Pudding made in a microwave in less than five minutes! I mean what else do you want me to say?
Learn how to make a delicious steamed sponge pudding in the microwave! Place the jam in the bottom of a small microwave dish or basin. In a bowl, beat all the other ingredients together until they are smooth. You can cook Smooth Pudding in a Mug Made in the Microwave using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smooth Pudding in a Mug Made in the Microwave
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 150 ml of Milk.
Make this strawberry pie in a mug in the microwave or get fancy and use the oven. Sticky Date Pudding In A Mug. This single serve microwave chocolate pudding is a simple, quick, thick, and creamy answer to the meanest chocolate cravings. This is the perfect recipe for a chocolate emergency!
Smooth Pudding in a Mug Made in the Microwave instructions
- Break the egg into the mug and mix well..
- Mix in the sugar..
- Add the milk and mix well..
- Don't mix it so everything is evenly blended. Spoon out the egg white that floats to the surface. This will give your pudding a more attractive finish and a smoother texture..
- Microwave at 600 W for 1 and 1/2 to 2 minutes. Remove from the microwave as soon as the surface starts to bubble..
- Leave it for 15 minutes to cool. It will cook by residual heat as it cools, so don't put it in the fridge straight away..
- Put it in the fridge to chill. Top it with caramel sauce, fruit, or heavy cream, and enjoy..
Put the bread in a fairly shallow, single-serving, microwave-safe bowl. Whisk together the egg, milk, vanilla, and sugar. Pour over the bread in the bowl, stirring gently to combine. Mug cakes are great when you're craving a fast solo sweet treat. These easy mug cake recipes are quick to make, easy to clean up, and absolutely decadent.