Easy Microwave Custard Pudding with 3 Ingredients. When you see the recipe of pudding, usually you need a steamer and you don't have it. No worries, this recipe uses the microwave. It is pretty quick and easy.
You can also flavour this custard with vanilla or your favourite liqueur such as Frangelico, Kahlua Serve either warm or cooled with maybe some fruit & meringues or over a steamed pudding. Japanese caramel custard pudding is called "Purin". Purin calls for only a few ingredients and is But the pudding in western countries and Japanese purin are quite different, they are not the same thing. You can have Easy Microwave Custard Pudding with 3 Ingredients using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Microwave Custard Pudding with 3 Ingredients
- Prepare of For the pudding mixture:.
- Prepare 150 ml of Milk.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare of For the caramel sauce:.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Water to add later.
Japanese pudding "Purin" is more like creme. I've always loved a good steamed pudding. The simplest of these is steamed jam pudding, but the problem is that they Sometimes, however, you fancy a quick method to make this treat—so here's an easy microwaveable recipe for you to try today. Microwave Chocolate Pudding, Chocolate Sponge Pudding, Microwave Cake, Microwave Recipes, Cooking Recipes, Sponge Microwave Caramel Custard Recipe – Egg Custard Pudding Recipe – Yummy Tummy.
Easy Microwave Custard Pudding with 3 Ingredients instructions
- First make the caramel sauce..
- Place the sugar and water in a mug and microwave at 500 W for 2 minutes and 20 seconds..
- Once it changes to an amber color, remove from the microwave and add 1 teaspoon of water. It may sputter, so be careful!.
- Set the caramel aside for about 5 minutes until it hardens..
- If it doesn't turn amber in color, microwave in 10 second intervals until it does..
- Next, make the pudding mixture..
- Break the egg into a bowl. Add the milk and sugar and mix well..
- Strain the mixture through a tea strainer as your pour it into the mug with the caramel..
- Lightly cover the mug with plastic wrap and microwave at 500 W for 2 minutes and 30 seconds..
- Once the surface has slightly swelled and hardened, it's done. Remove from the microwave and let it sit until it cools..
- Chill well in the refrigerator and then enjoy..
- Flip the mug upside down onto a plate and give it a little shake to release the pudding..
Combine sugar, flour and salt, mix well. Rice pudding with a fruity zing – made in the microwave. Learn how to make fudge in the microwave. Ingredients for microwave fudge: semi-sweet chocolate chips. sweetened condensed milk. chopped walnuts (optional). You only need two ingredients, but we decided to add some yummy nuts.