Easy Custard Pudding in the Microwave!. Great recipe for Easy Custard Pudding in the Microwave!. I wanted to eat some custard pudding as a snack and wondered if there was a way to whip it up easily. If you heat the custard pudding up too much, it won't set well so keep an eye on it while microwaving.
Combine eggs and sugar in a bowl. Strain mixture into a microwave-safe bowl. Take it out and give it a quick mix around. You can cook Easy Custard Pudding in the Microwave! using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Custard Pudding in the Microwave!
- Prepare 1 of Egg (whole egg).
- It’s 110 ml of Milk.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ※ Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of ※ Water.
Once it's cool, chill in the. A single-serving microwave version of purin pudding, a Japanese-style custard pudding. This silky, creamy is an easy dessert perfect for one or two people. During my trip to Japan, I fell in love with Japanese puddings.
Easy Custard Pudding in the Microwave! step by step
- Add the ※ ingredients to a mug and mix together..
- Microwave for 2 minutes (500 W) and then let rest in a cool place. The caramel is ready when the mixture firms up..
- Break the egg into a bowl and beat it well (don't worry if it's a bit foamy)..
- Mix the sugar into the egg, and then add the milk in 2 to 3 batches. Stir well..
- Pour the mixture on top of the caramel from Step 2..
- Microwave the completed custard mixture for 1.5 minutes (500 W)..
- It's ready!!.
Microwave Sponge Pudding is just the thing when you want a sweet dessert and fast. The result is a light and fluffy sponge, just ready to have some old fashioned, homemade custard poured over it. The Best Microwave Egg Custard Recipes on Yummly Baked Egg Custard In Microwave, Microwave Custard Pudding, Microwave Pumpkin Custard.. By then, it is set (not watery anymore) and you can put into refrigerator for chill.