3 Minute Bread Pudding (for breakfast and snacktime). Bread pudding is dense pudding/cake, full of dried fruit, spice, egg milk and bread. The difference is that the bread is really soaked until a pulp. It sounds awful from this, but it's delicious poor.
Whip up this savory Mushroom Leek and Sausage bread pudding using Campbell's® #ad #mmmmgood SUBSCRIBE. We've just discovered the best thing since sliced bread: Joanna Gaines' sweet bread breadmaker recipe. This loaf, though, was great for breakfast and would be amazing as French toast. You can have 3 Minute Bread Pudding (for breakfast and snacktime) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 3 Minute Bread Pudding (for breakfast and snacktime)
- It’s 1 1/2 slice of Sliced bread (6 or 8 slice loaf).
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 200 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Butter (or margarine).
- It’s 1 of Cinnamon sugar.
Instructables user Koukalnator shows us how to use bread loaf heels to make a quick and delicious bread pudding dessert! Bread pudding in a mug- two minutes, a microwave, and a simple recipe with oh-so-delicious rewards! My father loves, absolutely loves bread While I also dearly love bread pudding, sometimes I just want a treat that doesn't take a lot of time. A quick and easy treat that's warm and gooey… and.
3 Minute Bread Pudding (for breakfast and snacktime) step by step
- Place the egg in a heat-proof bowl. Add the sugar and then the milk, using a spoon to mix after each addition..
- Cut the slices of bread into easy to eat pieces or tear apart with your hands. Add to Step 1 and soak completely with the mixture..
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave (600 W) for 2 1/2 – 3 minutes!.
- Optionally top with butter or cinnamon sugar to finish. The only dishes you need to wash is the plate and the spoon. There's nothing to wash until you finish eating..
- I made the bread pudding in the main photo with a moderate amount of sugar and topped with margarine. Then I drizzled on some honey..
- Top with raisins and then microwave! This is also delicious..
Time to adjust your breakfast eggspectations. Whip up this naturally sweetened chia seed pudding the night before and add some unsalted almonds in the morning for a little crunch. Medically reviewed by Katherine Marengo LDN, R. D. — Written by Zach Watson — Updated on. After about a minute of stirring with a spoon and about a minute sitting, it turns into a pudding-like gel.