Simple Tofu Matcha Custard Pudding. Filled with Antioxidants, Enzymes & Amino Acids. Some notes for you: Great recipe for Simple Tofu Matcha Custard Pudding. This is a variation of my "Simple!
Matcha Pudding is soft custard pudding flavored with Matcha powder. Pudding is not very Japanese, but just by adding Matcha flavor, it becomes a great ending for a Japanese meal. Pudding in the US is a chilled, soft creamy-textured custard. You can have Simple Tofu Matcha Custard Pudding using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Tofu Matcha Custard Pudding
- It’s 1/2 block of Tofu.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 of 1/2- tablespoons Matcha.
- You need 1 tbsp of White sesame paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Toppings:.
- You need 1 of Boiled azuki beans, molasses, or other topping of your choice.
Often it is flavored with vanilla or chocolate. It is an old fashioned dessert but still very popular due. Matcha Tofu Pudding is great for special occasions or as a treat for afternoon tea. With its striking green color, it looks amazing on the table at parties.
Simple Tofu Matcha Custard Pudding instructions
- Drain the tofu for about 20 minutes. This is "Pecchin"'s recipe for "How to Drain Tofu for Sloppy Housewives". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143046-simple-and-easy-drained-tofu.
- Mix the tofu, maple syrup, matcha, sesame paste, and lemon juice together with a hand mixer (or in a food processor) until smooth..
- You can use either silken or firm tofu for this recipe (firm tofu gives a denser dessert), but firm tofu tends to go lumpy so blend it well..
- Transfer to a dessert dish and chill well in the fridge. Add some boiled azuki beans or molasses on top to finish..
- Recipe variation: "Simple Tofu Black Sesame Blancmange". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153005-simple-tofu-black-sesame-blancmange.
- Recipe variation: "Tofu No-Bake Cheesecake". Feel free to give it a try. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156846-simple-tofu-no-bake-cheesecake.
- Recipe variation: "Simple Tofu Strawberry Yogurt". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152743-simple-tofu-desserts-strawberry-yogurt.
- Recipe variation: "Simple Tofu Chocolate Mousse". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156001-chocolate-flavored-tofu-mousse.
Mix the whipping cream, pure milk, and granulated sugar in a small pot. Cook it under low heat and stirring frequently until it boils, skim off the foam/bubbles. Mix the tofu paste and milk in a bowl. When you chill these desserts, they will go a little hard. Some liquid will separate out of the tofu and settle on the top of the dessert so drain it before serving.