Easy Milk and Egg-free Oatmeal Pudding. The next morning you have a ready-to-eat, delicious, creamy bowl or jar or "oatmeal." The consistency is like a porridge or pudding. It makes for an easy convenient breakfast that has a more dense and creamy texture than warm oatmeal. Best of all, you reap all the healthy benefits of oats in a fun grab-and-go breakfast: In another bowl, combine milk, egg substitute, oil and vanilla and mix well.
Serve with milk or yogurt and fruit. I doubt my mom even used a recipe for it, she just made it using milk, sugar, and a few other ingredients that she had on hand. Most recipes for homemade vanilla pudding contain eggs. You can cook Easy Milk and Egg-free Oatmeal Pudding using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Milk and Egg-free Oatmeal Pudding
- Prepare 30 grams of Oatmeal.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of upwards Beet sugar.
- It’s 450 ml of Water.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Fruit or other garnish.
Homemade vanilla pudding is basically a type of custard. It contains egg, sugar, milk, vanilla, and a thickener like. When mixture is heated enough to start trying to bubble, and has started to thicken, cover and remove from heat. You can add berries for a juicy burst and walnuts for a crunchy topping.
Easy Milk and Egg-free Oatmeal Pudding instructions
- Add the oatmeal, beet sugar, salt and water to a saucepan, and simmer until it becomes paste-like..
- When cooled, pour it into a mould and let it chill and harden in the fridge..
- Remove it from the mould and top with fruit, or other garnish of your choice..
- The top photo is served with banana and shio-koji pickled tofu. It was kind of like a cheesecake, and really delicious..
Either way, this chocolate oatmeal pudding is a delicious, healthy dessert that you can enjoy without the guilt. Perfect for on-the-go snacking, these four-ingredient, bite-sized cookies are decadent without breaking your diet. Chocolate pudding dessert; Try this simple egg-free recipe for chocolate pudding. As if I haven't done enough blogging about blogging lately…. Today I want to blog about the man behind the woman behind the blog.