Milk Pudding Made Simply in the Microwave. I think that almond milk (the shelf-stable. This super simple microwave pudding recipe can easily be customized to whatever flavor you're in the mood for ~ vanilla, chocolate I made this for years on the stovetop before my sister-in-law shared this microwave trick with me. Just remember, heat up the milk.
So, anytime you're looking to make a simple yet delicious dessert using fewer ingredients, you definitely can give this recipe a go. Using the microwave to make banana pudding is so much easier. The day I discovered I could make vanilla pudding in my microwave changed my life. You can have Milk Pudding Made Simply in the Microwave using 5 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Milk Pudding Made Simply in the Microwave
- It’s 5 grams of ・Gelatin powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of ・Water.
- You need 350 ml of ★Milk.
- You need 100 ml of ★Heavy cream.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ★Sugar.
This recipe is so simple you can memorize it. For me, this is a huge plus when I don't feel like cooking. I haven't made this in ages, but I do recall I used to make it a lot. I think I will make it again today!
Milk Pudding Made Simply in the Microwave step by step
- Pour the water into a small bowl and sift in the gelatin. Let it sit to soak in..
- Put all the ingredients marked with ★ in a heat resistant bowl and warm them in the microwave, being careful not to let them boil..
- Remove the bowl from the microwave and stir in the sugar until it all dissolves, then add any flavoring you like..
- Microwave the gelatin from Step ① for 10 seconds and add it to the liquid ingredients and stir it in. Once the mixture has cooled a bit, pour it into cups. Let sit in the fridge to chill. All done!.
- While Step ③ says to add whatever flavoring you like, I recommend making panna cotta by adding 1 or 2 tablespoons of rum and a few drops of vanilla..
- Sprinkle on 1 tablespoon of green tea powder in the mixture using a tea strainer to make a 2-layer matcha pudding..
- Steep 2 Earl Grey tea bags in the mixture until the flavor and color come out to make a mild black tea pudding..
- Make a houjicha roasted tea pudding by adding 1 tea bag..
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of almond essence to make almond tofu..
- Make a chocolate pudding that kids will love by adding 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder (please add more if you like)..
- This one is made with white peach-flavored Darjeeling tea. Instead of using a tea bag, you can also place whatever tea leaves you like in the bowl for a little while to flavor the dish, then remove them with a tea strainer..
- Here's a collaboration between sweet red bean and chocolate. Use 2 tablespoons of sugar instead of 4! Add a 30 g bar of chocolate, 30 g of sweet red bean paste and 1 tablespoon of rum..
- If you want the pudding to be softer, I recommend using 350 ml of milk. If you want it to be firmer, use 300 ml..
When cooked, centre may still be slightly soft, but does set up as pudding cools. Make Any Vegetable Fun to Eat. The best part: You can mix in whatever you're craving. Add milk to the egg mixture and stir until combined. Pour the wet mixture over the bread.