Simple Baked Custard Pudding. A very simple baked rice custard with numerous variations. All ingredients are found in the average pantry and frig. Great for a dessert, side dish or even breakfast.
By far one of my favorite desserts and all of my family members loved it! A warm and delicious Baked Rice Pudding recipe make with cooked rice, cinnamon, and raisins. This simple old fashioned recipe is easy to make and The other, old fashioned type of rice pudding is a baked, custard-style rice pudding. You can have Simple Baked Custard Pudding using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Baked Custard Pudding
- Prepare 200 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 30 ml of Heavy cream.
- It’s 50 grams of Sugar.
- You need 1 of approx. 6 drops Vanilla Oil (or Vanilla Extract).
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
This version gets my vote every. single. time. This scrumptious Custard Pudding is made from simple ingredients, eggs, sugar and milk. Chill it well to enjoy the pudding. How to Make Custard Pudding http.
Simple Baked Custard Pudding step by step
- In a heatproof container with a spout, add the cream, milk, and sugar and microwave at 500W for approx. 3 minutes. Mix well..
- Add vanilla oil (or vanilla extract) and mix lightly. Let cool..
- In a separate container, beat the eggs together and add them little by little to the mixture from Step 2, stirring well after each addition..
- Preheat the oven to 140℃. Begin to boil the water..
- Strain Step 3 into ramekins, mugs or small heatproof containers..
- Place the ramekins on a baking tray and fill halfway up with boiling water. Steam bake the custard puddings for 50 minutes at 140℃..
- When out of the oven, check to see if they're done by inserting a skewer into the center. If it comes out clean, they're done. Add whipped cream or caramel sauce and chill..
- How about pouring caramel sauce on top?. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146398-caramel-sauce-for-panna-cotta-and-creme-caramels.
- Or adding chocolate? It's simple with this recipe out. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146387-easy-simple-baked-chocolate-pudding.
- Jiggly Smooth Custard Pudding. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146389-gelatin-custard-pudding-that-children-love.
The creamy texture of this soft-set custard is so inviting, you could call it comfort food. It has a pleasant vanilla flavor complemented by nutmeg. We call it "Purin" (プリン) and you will find this custard pudding throughout You won't believe how simple it is until you make it. Just mix the ingredients, steam, refrigerate, and Whether custard pudding is baked or steamed, it is referred to as Purin in Japan. Why is custard or crème brûlée baked in a pan of water?