Easy Tea Flavored Caramel Custard Pudding Made in a Pan. There are many flavors of custard pudding in Japan, ranging from chocolate to pumpkin to green tea. I want to share with you an easy way to make The steamed version – cooked on a stovetop in a steamer or in a blain-marie in a pot or frying pan – is specifically named Mushi Pudding (蒸しプリン). Japanese caramel custard pudding is called "Purin".
Bring it to boil then turn the heat down to low, wrap the pan lid in a dry towel and put the lid on and leave it for simmer for. This easy and delicious custard caramel pudding also know as Flan or Creme Caramel, I learned from my sister 🙂 this recipe is so easy that you will avoid constantly stirring the syrup. the caramel sauce will continue to cook and darken even after you remove the pan from the fire. removing the pan. Caramel custard is my favorite pudding. You can have Easy Tea Flavored Caramel Custard Pudding Made in a Pan using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Tea Flavored Caramel Custard Pudding Made in a Pan
- It’s 400 ml of Milk.
- It’s 2 of Eggs (whole).
- It’s 40 grams of Sugar.
- You need 2 of Teabags.
- You need 40 grams of ● Sugar for the caramel.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ● Water for the caramel.
- You need 2 of to 3 tablespoons ● Water for the caramel (additional).
How to make caramel pudding recipe with step photos Recipe source: Amma. It may also be flavored with cheese and coconut. This scrumptious Custard Pudding is made from simple ingredients, eggs, sugar and milk. Heat water in a pan and gently place the cups in it.
Easy Tea Flavored Caramel Custard Pudding Made in a Pan step by step
- Make the caramel syrup. Please refer to. Don't wash out the pan afterwards. (It's OK if there's still some caramel stuck to it.) https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/168368-easy-caramel-sauce-for-custard-flans.
- Beat the 2 eggs in a large bowl..
- I like this tea because it comes in many fragrances and flavors..
- Measure the milk into the pan you used in step 1. When it is warm, add the sugar and tea bags..
- Strain the pudding mix from Step 4. This is rather tedious, but if you don't strain it the pudding won't be smooth..
- Pour the strained mixture into the pudding cups that have been filled with caramel on the bottom. You can use aluminium or glass cups, whichever you prefer. Even if you use aluminium, you can remove the puddings cleanly..
- Fill a pan 1/2 to 2/3rds full with hot water. Cover the pudding cups with foil and put them in the pan..
- Keep the heat very low. Don't let the water come to a boil so that the cups roll around making a noise. Shift the lid a little to leave a small opening. Cook the puddings like this for 10 to 15 minutes..
- After 10 to 15 minutes, take one out to test it. If the pudding is no longer liquid, and it doesn't pour out even if you tilt the pudding cup, it's done..
- Turn off the heat, return the pudding you took out to the pan, replace the lid and leave the pudding as is for 2 to 3 hours. (They'll become a bit firmer with the residual heat of the water.).
- Chill in the refrigerator and it's done. The caramel is still, so the pudding may be better the next day when the caramel has dissolved properly..
- Punpuntan added small amount of tea leaves as a variation. It should be even more fragrant and delicious..
If a vanilla bean pod is not available, try adding imitation/artificial vanilla extract or flavor since pure vanilla extract will lose its aroma at high. Delicious and such a easy pudding which taste so yummy. It is one of the best desert you can make with bread. Remove it and insert a knife to check whether the cake is done or. Purin (Caramel Custard Pudding) is a popular Japanese dessert.