Easy Rich Chocolate Pudding!. Reviews for: Photos of Rich, Easy, Old-Fashioned Chocolate Pudding. This is a good recipe if you need a quick chocolate fix. It lacks a little depth compared to other "old fashioned" chocolate pudding recipes maybe because it has so few ingredients but it helps to add.
It will stay thick and puddingy at this point. You can add berries and cream for breakfast if you want or sugar free whipped cream for dessert. Be the first to review this recipe. You can cook Easy Rich Chocolate Pudding! using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Rich Chocolate Pudding!
- It’s 5 grams of Gelatin powder.
- You need 45 ml of Water.
- It’s 280 of to 330 ml Milk.
- It’s 13 of to 15 grams Pure cocoa powder.
- You need 40 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of use 50 grams and add no sugar When using regular cocoa powder.
This comes together in about the same time it takes to make pudding from a box and tastes infinitely better. It's my slightly lower-fat version of the Chocolate Pudding in the Best Recipe Cookbook. By :Instant Pot Recipe Collection Cookbook. Add chocolate; stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
Easy Rich Chocolate Pudding! instructions
- Add water and gelatin powder in a small bowl and let the gelatin soak..
- Next put cocoa and sugar, plus a little milk (25 to 30 ml), in a bowl and mix thoroughly with a whisk..
- Heat up the remaining milk until just about to boil. You can use a microwave, and then add in step 1 and dissolve completely..
- Add a little of the mixture from step 2 to step 3, and mix it well. Continue to add the mixture from step 2, but make sure it does not form any lumps. If lumps form you will need to strain the mixture..
- Let it cool..
- Pour the pudding into molds of your choice, then let it cool and harden in the refrigerator and it's all done..
- I made these using silicon molds I bought at a dollar store..
- A heart shape is cute too..
- This is pudding made with 340 ml of milk and 13 g of pure cocoa after I let it sit in the refrigerator overnight in the mold..
- I have a "Chocolate Coffee Pudding" recipe,. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144841-chocolate-coffee-pudding.
Whisk egg yolks, brown sugar, cocoa, vanilla This versatile multi-cooker will change the way you cook—now making dinner can be fast, easy, and fun! Creamy, smooth and fudgy, this dessert is a true chocolate indulgence. With just four ingredients, it might be the easiest from-scratch pudding you'll ever make. But it's so delicious and elegant-looking, your guests will think you spent hours stirring it up. This Rich Chocolate Pudding Recipe will satisfy any chocolate lovers craving.