Easy Jiggly Pudding in a Microwave. Mix in the egg and milk gradually, so as not to curdle the mixture. Using the microwave to make banana pudding is so much easier. I don't normally use a sieve for this pudding because mixing in a blender before microwaving prevents lumps.
The simplest of these is steamed jam pudding, but the Place the jam in the bottom of a small microwave dish or basin. In a bowl, beat all the other ingredients together until. How to make Easy Microwave Custard Pudding. You can have Easy Jiggly Pudding in a Microwave using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Jiggly Pudding in a Microwave
- Prepare of Pudding mixture:.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 90 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 dash of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 dash of Butter (or margarine).
- You need of Caramel sauce:.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Water.
- You need 1 tsp of Hot water.
Combine eggs and sugar in a bowl. Strain mixture into a microwave-safe bowl. Maybe because you live in a dorm room, or maybe you want to poach an egg in your office's kitchen and add it the leftovers you Know that all microwaves are different and it is important to be patient while testing to see what works best. Also — eggs cook fast, especially in a.
Easy Jiggly Pudding in a Microwave step by step
- For the caramel sauce: Put the sugar and water into a heatproof dish and mix to moisten the sugar..
- Microwave for 1.5 minutes at 500W until the mixture becomes golden brown. Remove from the microwave, and add the hot water. It will splatter, so please be careful not to get burnt!.
- For the pudding mixture: Thinly grease the pudding molds with butter, and pour in the caramel sauce from Step 2. You can also pour it in after pouring the pudding mixture into the molds! Go to Step 6 for an explanation..
- Add the sugar to the milk, and microwave for 40 seconds. Remove from the microwave and mix..
- Add the egg to Step 4, and mix without creating foam. Add in the vanilla extract..
- Pour the mixture from Step 5 into the molds from Step 3. (The explanation for the caramel sauce: After pouring the pudding mixture into the molds, pour the caramel sauce on top slowly and gradually. ※Use either the method from Step 3 or this.).
- Pour hot water in a heatproof container. Place Step 6 into the water. Cover with plastic wrap, and microwave for 6 minutes at 170 W..
Easy microwave pudding: On a typical freezing spring May day during lock down, I was looking for something quick and hot for sweet at lunch time to warm everyone up. This recipe took minutes to make and worked really well. Beat the eggs well with a fork, then. We's go so far as to call the microwave a life-saver. Poaching an egg makes a simple ingredient into an impressive dish.