Easy Matcha Pudding. Starter Kits, Sampler Packs & Accessories Also Available. We Are the Largest Online Restaurant Supplier Serving Restaurants and Individuals. Today I've got a quick and easy breakfast recipe for you.
Matcha pudding is a simple and creamy paleo dessert that you can whip together with just a few ingredients. If you love Japanese green tea, this dreamy non-dairy, gluten-free, and egg-free treat will hit the spot! I wanted to have a matcha dessert. You can have Easy Matcha Pudding using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Matcha Pudding
- It’s 1 of ※ Egg.
- You need 30 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 150 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Matcha.
- It’s of Decoration》.
- It’s 1 of Chestnuts, azuki beans, whipping cream, etc..
Take out the pudding from the oven, and if the middle of the surface is a little bit jiggly, that's the perfect timing. Matcha Milk Pudding is easy to make, and tastes amazing! Sifting matcha is an important step that you don't want to skip, otherwise you have clumps in the milk. Also, straining the matcha milk is important to make the pudding smooth.
Easy Matcha Pudding instructions
- Preheat the oven for 140℃. Prepare a baking sheet. Beat the egg in a bowl, add the sugar, and mix..
- Add the milk into a small pot, and warm up. Add the matcha into a small dish. Add about 1 tablespoon of the warm milk to the matcha, and mix to dissolve (as illustrated in the picture)..
- Return the Step 2 mixture to the small pot, and warm up the matcha milk until just before it starts to boil. Be careful not to bring to a boil and make a film on top..
- Add the Step 3 mixture to Step 1 little by little, and mix. Fill about 1/3 of the baking sheet with water (not hot water)..
- Strain the Step 4 egg mixture with a tea strainer 2 ~ 3 times and pour into the molds. Place on the baking sheet, and steam bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes..
- When finished steaming, let it cool. Cover with plastic wrap, and chill in the fridge..
- [Addendum] When you are adding sweet toppings such as adzuki beans, 25 g of sugar will be enough..
The red bean paste is optional. We use whole milk, because we like the rich, creamy milk, but you can use milk. The easiest matcha green tea chia pudding makes a delicious breakfast, snack, or even dessert! Packed full of antioxidants and nutrients, you will love this simple matcha chia pudding recipe! Matcha Pudding is soft custard pudding flavored with Matcha powder.