Melting and Smooth Easy Custard Pudding. Dear friends today I have prepared steamed bread pudding without egg and oven. Its yummy in taste and easy to prepare. Do try this at home and enjoy the recipe with family and friends. #pudding#. custard bread pudding Into a bowl beat eggs . and milk, add bread cubes and pour into a . oven, bake until custard is set when a knife . middle of the pudding .
There are two main ways to make purin pudding. One is to bake it in the oven. Fall in love with this silky smooth texture Instant Pot Flan. You can have Melting and Smooth Easy Custard Pudding using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Melting and Smooth Easy Custard Pudding
- You need 120 ml of ○Milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of ○Granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare 3 of to 4 drops Vanilla extract.
- You need of Caramel sauce (a small amount):.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 of to 1 tablespoon Water.
It's creamy egg and velvety texture, melt in the mouth smoothness – sheer paradise. In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, sugar and salt until fully combined. Test Kitchen Tip: Mix the ingredients in a bowl with a spout or a measuring cup so that it can be poured into the cups more easily. Use a vanilla bean pod to cover the unwanted flavor or smell.
Melting and Smooth Easy Custard Pudding step by step
- Put all ○ ingredients into a bowl and bring to body temperature. Completely dissolve the sugar. Crack egg yolk into a bowl and combine with the ○ ingredients. Mix well, then add the vanilla extract..
- Strain the mixture with a tea strainer as you pour it into the container. Cover with aluminum foil (take care not to dip the foil in hot water)..
- In a deep frying pan or a pot, prepare just enough water to cover the ramekins midway. Bring to a boil, and put the ramekins. Cover the pan and turn the heat to very low..
- Making sure it doesn't boil too hard, steam for 10 minutes in very low heat. Turn the heat off and let it rest for 5 minutes. Chill in the fridge to finish..
- Caramel sauce Put granulated sugar into a non-stick pan or a deep frying pan. Heat over medium low..
- Keep on heating without stirring. After a few minutes, you'll notice the scent of caramel. Shake the pan a little, and turn the heat off when it's browned to your liking..
- Add water immediately but in small batches and shake to mix. Done! Serve with the pudding, and enjoy..
Even if the eggs are fresh, they might have an unwanted smell depending on what kind of feed the chickens eat. Custards and Pudding Recipes Get easy recipes for creamy chocolate pudding, flan, mousse, and banana and rice puddings. Even beginner cooks can master these easy-to-make recipes. Custard Pudding Custard Pudding is similar to Custard Pie Filling in ingredients and process, but it is not quite as thick. Custard Pie Filling Custard Pie Filling is nearly the same as Custard Pudding.