Simple Fluffy Chocolate Mousse. This is the French version of chocolate mousse, a decadent chocolate dessert for special occasion. It's airy in texture making it light and fluffy but still. Chocolate Mousse – the ultimate chocolate fix.
Rich and creamy, yet light and fluffy, one pot is satisfying but always leaves me. I'm so excited to bring this simple yet indulgent vegan chocolate mousse with aquafaba recipe to you, guys. As I've already mentioned in my previous posts Gently and gradually fold melted chocolate into whipped aquafaba using a silicone spatula and a gentle folding motion. You can cook Simple Fluffy Chocolate Mousse using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Fluffy Chocolate Mousse
- You need 2 of Egg white.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cocoa.
- You need 120 ml of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Rum (as desired).
Do not worry if your fluffy. Chocolate Mousse is a sophisticated, smooth and creamy dessert that is perfect for dinner parties. For those who are pregnant or immune compromised consuming raw egg whites can be a gamble so instead, I used whipped cream to create the same light, fluffy, smooth texture. A chocolate mousse from scratch is usually made from egg whites and/or heavy cream with a flavoring.
Simple Fluffy Chocolate Mousse instructions
- I used the dessert plate (for whipping) in a food processor this time. Of course, you can also use a hand mixer..
- Add the egg whites, sugar, and cocoa to the food processor. Mix until smooth (about 1 minute)..
- This is what it look like..
- Add vegetable oil and rum and mix until it thickens (about 1 minute)..
- This is what it looks like. If it's still a bit creamy, then mix a little bit more..
- Mix until it's thick enough to stay put on a spoon..
- The finished product..
It's beaten until light and fluffy and This easy chocolate mousse takes just one minute to make with the help of instant pudding mix. The cocoa powder adds extra flavor and give this. Fluffy Chocolate Mousse with GNC Total Lean® Recipe. This is the French version of chocolate mousse, a decadent chocolate dessert for special occasion. It's airy in texture making it light and fluffy but still very rich.