Creamy Smooth Easy Caramel Pudding Made in a Frying Pan. Creamy and smooth Purin (Pudding) recipe 🙂 You can use a mug to make this, too! Packaged crème caramel (flan) is available at Japanese supermarkets ((Steam in the Pan)) Place some paper towels or a dish towel in a frying pan (so that you can gently steam the Puddings), then place the cups. Creme caramel, caramel custard pudding, flan, caramel pudding is the world wide popular dessert.
So let's learn how to make caramel flan/ custard pudding/caramel pudding/flan/flan recipe/Mexican. Silky smooth, creamy, rich and sweet custard topped with oozing caramel sauce. Creme Caramel/milk leche/custard flan/ caramel flan, is an international favourite. You can cook Creamy Smooth Easy Caramel Pudding Made in a Frying Pan using 7 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Smooth Easy Caramel Pudding Made in a Frying Pan
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 400 ml of Milk (or soy milk).
- It’s 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 dash of (to taste) Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ●Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of ●Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Boiling water.
Heat the sugar syrup for caramelizing in a sauce pan over a medium low heat. Once it starts caramelizing, do not stir. A super Creamy Homemade Caramel Pudding Recipe with a caramel walnut crunch on top—PLUS a video to see how easy Luscious velvety smooth deep creamy caramel falvor with crunchy caramel bits and walnuts. To make this caramel recipe in a large dish, you can pour it over an oven safe.
Creamy Smooth Easy Caramel Pudding Made in a Frying Pan step by step
- Make the caramel syrup. Put the ● ingredients in a non-stick frying pan..
- Cook over medium heat. Don't stir! Keep watching until it changes color..
- When it's the color you like, turn the heat off and add hot water. (It will splatter so work quickly! Stand away from the pan as soon as you add water.).
- Pour caramel syrup into pudding molds. I used empty glasses from puddings I'd bought from a Hokkaido food shop..
- Make the pudding mix. Add milk and sugar to the frying pan you made the caramel in and heat. Beat the eggs in a bowl..
- Mix the milk and sugar with a rubber spatula until the sugar melts. (The caramel on the pan will melt too, so you can kill two birds with one stone.) When the sugar has melted, take the pan off the heat. Don't let it come to a boil, whatever you do!.
- Add Step 6 mixture to the bowl with the beaten eggs in one go while mixing. If you don't add it all at once, the egg will scrambled from the heat of the mixture. Add vanilla essence at this stage..
- Pass the liquid through a sieve twice. Remove any bubbles on the surface. This makes the pudding smoother..
- Pour the mixture into the molds. Transfer to a measuring cup with a spout and pour in. Cover the molds with foil or plastic wrap..
- Fill a deep frying pan with enough water to come halfway up the molds, and bring to a boil. Cover with parchment paper. (This is to prevent the molds from cracking.).
- Put in the filled molds (be careful not to burn yourself!) Cover with a lid and steam for 3 minutes over medium heat. Turn off the heat and leave as-is for 20 minutes. Don't open the lid whatever you do!.
- Done! Let the puddings cool, then chill in the refrigerator and enjoy. (You could eat them while piping hot if you just can't wait – they're delicious then too.).
- If using a Le Creuset pot, steam over low for 3 minutes, and then leave with the lid on for 15 minutes. Line the bottom of the pot with parchment paper, too..
- If you wash the frying pan you used to make the pudding mixture, you can use the same one to steam the puddings. You can reduce your washing!.
- This method is not suitable for large or deep pudding molds (they won't fit in the frying pan.) If you want to eat a large pudding, see..
- I changed the recipe so you don't have to haul your scale, and changed the sugar to tablespoons instead of grams. (Originally it was 40 g.) 1 tablespoon of castor sugar is 9 grams..
An easy recipe with step by step photos and video showing how to "bain marie" with using a frying pan. You need sugar and water to make caramel sauce for Purin. Place sugar and pour water in a Japanese custard pudding is very smooth. So when mixing eggs, sugar and milk, it needs to be. A smooth creamy custard pairs with a slightly bitter caramel sauce.