3 Ingredients! Easy Chocolate Mousse. That (and the delicious chocolate flavor) is why I love this recipe so much. It's light, airy, chocolate-y, sweet and, most definitely, quick and easy! All you have to do is heat half of the cream until just. Узнать причину. Закрыть.
Vegan Chocolate Mousse like you've never had before. Easy Chocolate Mousse. . . with just three ingredients, you can have a rich and creamy chocolate mousse. A perfect dessert for chocolate lovers! You can cook 3 Ingredients! Easy Chocolate Mousse using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 3 Ingredients! Easy Chocolate Mousse
- It’s 66 ml of Fresh cream (vegetable oil whipping cream is ok).
- It’s 70 grams of Bitter chocolate.
- It’s 1 of Egg white.
This easy chocolate mousse makes the most of its two ingredients by using the cream three different ways. You'll melt the chocolate with some of the cream to create a soft ganache, whip more cream to soft peaks for garnishing, and then whip the rest to medium peaks for the mousse. Chocolate mousse that tastes like something from a restaurant, with the ease of instant pudding! Reviews for: Photos of Easy Chocolate Mousse.
3 Ingredients! Easy Chocolate Mousse instructions
- Melt chocolate in a bowl over a pot of simmering water. Remove from heat as soon as it melts. Whisk in the fresh cream..
- Whip the egg whites until they form stiff peaks. Once the chocolate has cooled slightly, fold it in a little at a time..
- Place in a mold and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours..
- The picture shows this dish for a children's party in disposable containers. This recipe makes five 5 cm diameter cups..
If you're making mousse for a crowd though, you're probably going to want to mix it up with an electric mixer. Unless your company is into a little pre-dessert work out. This is my cheat's recipe for chocolate mousse. One I make when I need something quick and easy with little time to prep or chill. It uses only three ingredients and is rich, creamy, and decadent, yet light and airy.