Easy Panna Cotta. It's rich and silky and makes a perfectly light treat that takes only minutes to make! Panna Cotta – Original authentic Italian recipe of this show stopper of a dessert! Pour milk into a small bowl, and stir in the gelatin powder.
Try this easy recipe for creamy panna cotta served with a simple raspberry sauce. To serve, turn each panna cotta out onto a serving plate. Spoon over the sauce and garnish with a sprig of mint. You can have Easy Panna Cotta using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Panna Cotta
- It’s 5 grams of ○Gelatin.
- You need 3 tbsp of ○Water.
- Prepare 250 grams of ●Milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ●Sugar.
- It’s 100 ml of ◎Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 of for garnish Mint (optional).
Panna cotta is a traditional Italian dessert that is made with cream, milk, sugar, vanilla and gelatin. It is usually served topped with fresh fruit or sweet dessert sauces. Panna cotta is how they call cooked cream in Italy, where this dessert is originally from. It is really quite easy to make and the ingredients involved are common and simple.
Easy Panna Cotta instructions
- Add the gelatin to 3 tablespoons of water. Microwave for 15 seconds..
- Heat the ● ingredients, blend the gelatin mixture with heavy cream, then add it to the mixture. Transfer to an appropriate container and chill..
- Here's what it should look like in Step 2..
Panna Cotta is an Italian dessert pudding that tastes as refreshing as it looks. Easy to make and perfect for Panna cotta is a jello-like dessert that is made mainly from cream, milk, gelatin and sugar. A dairy-free panna cotta that's naturally sweetened and easy to prepare! It is the perfect treat to make for Valentine's day! This coconut panna cotta is a quick dessert to throw together, but it's sure to.