Microwaved Chocolate Banana Pudding Snack. Great recipe for Microwaved Chocolate Banana Pudding Snack. This is only a mock-pudding, so it's not anything "authentic," but it's easy to make! I just realized that this isn't much different from banana panna cotta.
If your oven is relatively new, the time may be less. Pay attention the first time or two you make the pudding to determine the proper cooking time. Thinly slice your banana and pile into a ramekin dish or small microwave proof bowl. You can have Microwaved Chocolate Banana Pudding Snack using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Microwaved Chocolate Banana Pudding Snack
- You need 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 100 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Banana (preferably fully ripened).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon juice (optional).
- You need 5 of pieces Chocolate.
- You need 1 of pack ※Gelatin.
- It’s 50 ml of ※Water.
It doesn't matter if you have more banana than bowl, as it sinks down when it's hot. My Mother made her banana pudding (ok, it's really vanilla pudding poured over sliced bananas) in the top of a double boiler on the stove. It was always topped with meringue and baked, then served warm. This is more of a modern version, made quickly in the microwave for convenience.
Microwaved Chocolate Banana Pudding Snack step by step
- Combine all ※ ingredients and microwave for 30 seconds at 500 W to fully dissolve the gelatin. Place chocolate in a microwave-safe dish and heat for 30 seconds at 500 W. Stir, and microwave again for 30 seconds. Mix, and let it melt with residual heat. If you need to heat it again, microwave in 10 second increments..
- Mash the banana. Sprinkle lemon juice (if available) to prevent the banana from discoloring..
- Pour milk and sugar into a microwave-safe dish. Microwave for 1.5 minute at 500 W. Mix thoroughly to dissolve the sugar..
- Combine mixtures from Steps 1, 2 and 3. Add heavy cream and mix..
- Pour into a container (press in the back of the spoon to remove air bubbles. Repeat the process for a nicer result). Chill in the fridge to harden, and then serve!.
Although this is served cold and topped with whipped topping, you can still reserve the egg whites, beat them. Add the dry ingredients, milk, and mix until combined. Cook further, if not fully cooked. Serve & Enjoy All Snack Pack puddings are made with real milk and sure to please your entire family! Explore all our pudding flavors and products today..