Simple Strawberry Pudding. Get Strawberry Pudding today with Drive Up, Pick Up or Same Day Delivery. Turns out, if you add strawberry sauce at the wrong time, it will curdle the milk/heavy cream mixture. My original thought was to add strawberry sauce while I was still heating the milk, but that turned out to be a very bad idea.
If you are crazy over the creamy decadence of southern-style banana pudding layered with fresh bananas, vanilla wafers (or shortbread cookies) and whipped cream, you are going to absolutely love our strawberry southern pudding recipe today. That's right, it's like nostalgic banana pudding, but made with. Creamy Strawberry Banana Pudding made with fresh sweet ripe strawberries, and delicious bananas. You can cook Simple Strawberry Pudding using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Strawberry Pudding
- It’s 8-10 of strawberries.
- Prepare 1 cup of + 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 l of milk.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
This simple pudding recipe is AMAZING! I've shared banana pudding recipes in the past, but I wanted to do something a little different for you all this time around. Easy Homemade Strawberry Pudding Aound My Family Table. sugar, vanilla, strawberries, cornstarch, whole milk. Sweet Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding The Leaf.com.
Simple Strawberry Pudding instructions
- Chop the strawberries and add 2 tablespoon Sugar.
- Add half cup water and boil the mixture in low flame till you get a thick paste.
- Boil half litre milk with sugar. After one boil simmer, add the breadcrumbs and blend well..
- Now add the strawberry Paste.
- Keep flame on low and keep stirring gently till milk thickens.
- Put the flame off and let cool.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled.
- You can decorate with strawberries on top..
In this recipe, I have advised tasting the pudding as you are cooking for sweetness. Simply because everyone has a different preference. I have used fresh strawberries, so I tasted a strawberry first for sweetness, and then when I was making the pudding, tasted again to make sure I had added enough sugar. My easy strawberry pudding recipe has been a family favorite for years. I make it all summer long for a simple dessert when strawberries are cheap and in season and perfectly ripe.