Apple Kheer. Apple Kheer – a delicious apple and milk based dessert, is a welcome change from a traditional Kheer recipes and it not only has the goodness of fruit but also has aromatic flavor of cardamom. The key difference between Apple Kheer (aka Apple Payasam or Seb ki Kheer) and traditional Kheer recipes is that cooked grated apple is added into the. apple kheer recipe apple payasam with step by step photo and video recipe. kheer is a universal dessert recipe made across india and is made for different occasions. the best part of kheer recipes are its simplicity and hence it is attempted by almost all age groups. one such simple, easy and tasty kheer recipe is apple kheer recipe known for its creaminess.
Apple kheer is a refreshing change from the traditional Indian dessert with the goodness of apples and aromatic cinnamon. Rice kheer with an added punch of apples, red grapes and nuts, you just cannot miss this one! This is a very rich and delicious dessert that is perfect after a spicy Indian meal. You can cook Apple Kheer using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Kheer
- You need 1 of Thinly Sliced Apple.
- You need 1/2 Bowl of Rice.
- It’s 4 Bowls of Of Milk.
- It’s of Nestle Everyday 3 Packs(Rs. 10 Pack).
- Prepare 1/2 Bowl of Sugar Or Less.
There are tons of variations you can make with this recipe too. The apples are cooked with sugar, elaichi powder in the milk to prepare an awesome apple kheer. Apple Kheer recipe – How to make Apple Kheer. Tags Mughlai Mithai Collection of Kheer Traditional Indian Mithai.
Apple Kheer instructions
- Nicely wash your Rice.. Put it in a Rice cooker.. Put 2 bowls of milk with it.. Mix well.. Close the cooker lid and put it on high flame till 3 whistles…
- After turning off the burner flame, let all the steam pass out from the cooker, and then open the lid. Now mix the contents well, put the remaining 2 bowls of Milk to the cooker and the Nestle Everyday powder and mix well. Put the cooker on high flame on the burner for 5 minutes, while mixing it's contents now and then…The Kheer thickens.. Add the sugar.. Mix well.. Turn off the flame and let the kheer cool down… After the Kheer has completely cooled down, add the Apple slices.. Mix well…
- The Apple Kheer is ready.. You can cool it in the refrigerator before serving or even serve directly…
Easy Apple Kheer Recipe: Step by Step Apple Kheer Recipe, Tips to make Apple Kheer at home, Apple Kheer Ingredients, Apple Kheer Recipe video & more at Times Food This apple kheer is a healthy dessert with apples. Apples are a good source of vitamin C and dietary fiber while milk is a great source of calcium. Lets move on to the recipe for apple kheer with step by step photos. How to make Apple Kheer step by step. Take milk in a pan and bring to a boil.