Key Lime Pie Chia Pudding. This key lime pie chia pudding is a healthy dessert recipe that is naturally vegan and gluten-free! Once the chia seeds have worked their magic, you'll have a rich and delightfully creamy pudding that is packed with key lime flavor. One bite into the layers of these Key Lime Pie Chia Pudding Parfaits will have you thinking you're enjoying dessert for breakfast!
This no-bake recipe is naturally vegan, gluten-free and grain-free for a treat. A spoonful of Key Lime Chia Pudding tastes just like a Key lime pie but is way easier to make and you don't have to commit to having an entire pie in your fridge. This pudding satisfies the taste buds and belly all in one shot. You can have Key Lime Pie Chia Pudding using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Key Lime Pie Chia Pudding
- It’s 1 tin of light unsweetened coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 of limes, zested and juiced.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chia seeds.
- It’s Handful of chopped spinach.
- Prepare 1 tsp of maple syrup + more to taste.
- It’s of Optional tsp spirulina or moringa for added nutrients.
- You need of Toppings: Mango or other tropical fruit, berries, toasted coconut flakes, granola or nuts.
Chia puddings provide a small amount of protein. The chia pudding is sweet and they key lime layer is sour, there is just nothing not to love about that flavor combination. To make Vegan Key Lime Pie Vegan or not, these Vegan Key Lime Pie Chia Pudding delights are favored by everyone. In a medium bowl, mix together the chia seeds, yogurt, lime zest, lime juice, maple syrup, and almond milk.
Key Lime Pie Chia Pudding step by step
- Blend the spinach, maple syrup, lime juice and coconut milk (and spirulina) until smooth..
- Mix with chia seeds in a large bowl and refrigerate, splitting into 4 individual jars if desired..
- Chill for at least 2 hours, ideally overnight..
- Serve with desired toppings..
What others are saying. key lime chia pudding. Second, you want the key lime pudding to be nice and creamy and most importantly green, right? Last but not least, a key lime pie has to taste like key lime. Case in point: chia seed puddings. "Chia seed pudding can be quite decadent, making you feel like you're eating an extravagant dessert when it's actually a healthy Pumpkin pie may be a fall season specialty, but you can enjoy the flavor year-round with this chia seed pudding recipe from Kris Carr. We'll show you how to make posset, the easiest pudding around.