Eggless Mango bread pudding. Fifth in the series if a Mangolicious twist to the traditional caramel pudding. Made using bread with a hint of fresh mangoes makes this different and. Fifth in series if mangolicious twist to the traditional caramel pudding. made using bread with a hint of fresh mangoes makes this different delicious at.
Well, the truth is you don't need it. This basic mango bread uses milk powder instead of eggs. Pureed mango, superfine sugar and yogurt are other ingredients that make this a unique treat. "This basic mango bread uses milk powder instead of eggs. You can have Eggless Mango bread pudding using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless Mango bread pudding
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 5 of bread slices.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mango pulp.
- It’s 2 tbsp of custard powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
You can even use any leftover baby formula powder in its place. Mango Pudding recipe with video and step wise photos. This sliky and soft mango pudding is perfect. We went for a short trip to India last month.
Eggless Mango bread pudding step by step
- Cook 1/4 cup sugar and 1 tbsp water in low heat until it becomes caramelized..
- Pour in mould..
- Cut the edges of 5 slices of bread and make into pieces. Grind and make crumbs..
- Pour mango pulp and heat up for a while..
- Mix the custard mixture and cook for 1-2 min..
- Gradually, add bread crumbs and mix well..
- Place the mixture in mould..
- Place a wire stand. Pour hot water in curry pan. Place the mould and cover. Steam it for 30 min on low-medium flame..
- After cool down, keep it refrigerator for 2 hours..
- Carefully remove the pudding..
Mango Pudding with step by step photos. Smooth, velvety and soft mango pudding made with coconut milk. Lovely flavors of both mangoes and coconut. The mango pudding has the lovely flavors of both mangoes and coconut. I had bookmarked this recipe from About.com some years back.