Eggless mango bread custard pudding. Welcome to Yummy Recipes Yummy Recipes is all about tasty food recipes. Learn and make interesting recipes through short videos. Our channel is dedicated to providing high-quality videos and.
If you like custard then this pudding is just for you, both mittu and gugu love custard based desserts and I made this keeping them in mind and as I guessed they just loved it. The custard bread pudding is a simple dessert to make but it is so so yummy. This can be prepared as a appealing dessert for any party. You can have Eggless mango bread custard pudding using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless mango bread custard pudding
- Prepare 5 of bread slices.
- You need 1/2 cup of mango pulp.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vanilla custard powder.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- You need of For caramel.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
This pudding is very pleasing and makes anyone drool.. Mango custard is an easy, creamy, delicious dessert.. You can layer with some fresh fruits like banana, mango or strawberry on the bread and pour the custard sauce. Technorati Tags: eggless bread pudding , bread pudding with custard sauce , easy pudding recipes , eggless dessert recipes , jeyashris kitchen recipes , custard.
Eggless mango bread custard pudding step by step
- Firstly Cut the edges of bread, make into pieces, grind and make crumbs.
- Next mix 2 tbsp custard powder in 1/4th cup of water & keep aside.
- Take 2 tbsp sugar in a pan.stir until sugar is caramelized.Then pour in a pudding mould,spread evenly..
- Take milk in a pan add sugar, then mix sugar in it..
- Next add mango puree mix well,heat up for a while,now add custard mixture cook for 1-2 mins, keep stirring continuously..
- Now add breadcrumbs gradually & mix well,cook this for 5 mins,cook on medium flame,once mixture becomes thick, switch off the flame.
- Transfer this mixture to the caramelized mould.cover it with it's lid.
- Add water in a steamer.preheat steamer for 10 mins, keep one wire stand in steamer,place this mould upon it. Steam it in a steamer for 40 mins approx..
- Once done cool pudding in a room temperature.then keep in refrigerator for 4 hrs.
- Remove mango pudding from Refrigerator and demould it on a plate..
- Garnish with some mango pieces. Cut & serve cold.
- Note – you can add more sugar according to your taste.
A shout out for all vegans out here! With just four ingredients whip up this chilled pudding with the same taste as the one with eggs. A perfect after-meal custard flavoured dessert for a weekend…Eggless Caramel Custard Pudding !! This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and other sides. Its a good option to use the leftover old bread slices.