Caramel Mango Bread Pudding (eggless). Fifth in the series if a Mangolicious twist to the traditional caramel pudding. Made using bread with a hint of fresh mangoes makes this different and. This video is about eggless mango caramel pudding. hope you like this video. please do like share and subscribe 🔔 my channel.
Delicious and such a easy pudding which taste so yummy. It is one of the best desert you can make with bread. I have been eyeing on this recipe for a long time. You can have Caramel Mango Bread Pudding (eggless) using 6 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caramel Mango Bread Pudding (eggless)
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped mango.
- You need 5 of bread slices.
- It’s 4+6 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup+2tbsp of milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of custard powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
And some of my viewers have been asking for bread caramel custard recipe. So finally i decided to give it. Eggless Mango Bread Pudding Without Oven Of course, chocolate was my favorite while my brother loved the vanilla and my sister loved her caramel.
Caramel Mango Bread Pudding (eggless) instructions
- Heat a nonstick pan add 4 tbsp sugar & prepare caramel on medium flame..
- Stir continuously, transfer it in 5" cake tin, spread evenly. Keep the tin aside..
- Transfer chopped mango in a grinder & make a puree..
- Take bread slices & remove edges with knife, transfer in a jar & make coarse powder..
- Heat a pan add milk, sugar, give it a good mix, when sugar dissolve off the flame & add mango puree.mix it well.
- In other bowl mix custard powder & water, Switch on flame add this in milk, stir continuously..
- Cook this custard till it thickens. Keep flame between low to medium..
- Gently add a little bread powder mix well, then again add & mix.this will take 10 to 12 minutes..
- Transfer this immediately to the cake tin, spread evenly, tap to remove bubbles, cover with aluminium foil..
- Boil some water in a wok, keep stand in it, place the tin on stand. Cover with lid cook on medium flame for 15 to 20 minutes..
- Remove the lid & bring this to room temperature..
- Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hrs..
- Remove the foil,flip it on plate, tap the tin & demould the pudding..
- Caramel Mango Bread Pudding is ready. Cut & serve it.
Mangoes are in full bloom, somehow this year I was too hesitant to pick them since its so hot and I had my own fears of having mangoes and still do. But the other half insisted on getting mangoes and the food blogger calling came all alive. When few readers and friends asked for a eggless and nobake version I remembered the bookmark and finally gave this a try last weekend – Easy, exotic and delicious pudding with few ingredients, what more do you need? Learn how to make a perfect Mango Caramel Bread Pudding. Detailed and step by step instruction.