Eggless Tapioca Vanilla Pudding. Delicious silky eggless vanilla pudding which taste so delicious. You can serve it with fruits or nuts. You can layer them between some cookies or cakes.
This tapioca pudding recipe uses small pearl tapioca, milk, sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Yet tapioca pudding is one of those comfort foods that conjures up happy childhood memories. It's actually really easy to make. You can cook Eggless Tapioca Vanilla Pudding using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless Tapioca Vanilla Pudding
- You need 1 cup of tapioca pearls.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s of Chopped strawberries (optional).
Eggless Vanilla Pudding Recipe: Recipe Source : JellyBelly. I LOVE tapioca pudding and wanted to make an egg free version. Remove from heat and add vanilla. Vanilla Tapioca Pudding brings back happy memories for young and old.
Eggless Tapioca Vanilla Pudding step by step
- Take tapioca pearls and soak for 4 hrs. Combine soaked tapioca, milk & sugar in a medium/large saucepan and cook for around 20 mins until tapioca get cooked..
- Combine cornstarch & water in a small bowl..
- Once the pudding get cooked add corn starch mixture slowly and keep continue stirring.Add vanilla extract and mix well.
- Turn off the flame and cool it completely. Chill it in the refrigerator for couple of hours and enjoy it chilled..
- Serve with hulled and chopped strawberries or berries of your choice. Enjoy this twist of Indian dessert..
It is a perfect way to end a difficult day at school or work and always a delightful. The Best Minute Tapioca Pudding Recipes on Yummly Tapioca Pudding, Tapioca Pudding, Homemade Tapioca Pudding. Tapioca pudding is a great comfort food and can be served warm or cold. Then drained, and continued with recipe.