Eggless fruity whole wheat plum pudding. #attacakerecipe #wholewheatcakerecipe #cakerecipevideo Todays recipe is a tasty and simple "eggless atta/whole wheat cake recipe". Home » Recipes » Cakes » Kerala Plum Cake with Whole Wheat Flour (No eggs, No Alcohol). This year I wanted to share an eggless version of a Kerala style plum cake.
Making whole wheat buns or bread is not at all hard, if you get the dough right then those buns will turn just soft. The dough which you make has to be very soft and sticky. Is it necessary to sieve the wheat flour every time?? You can cook Eggless fruity whole wheat plum pudding using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless fruity whole wheat plum pudding
- You need 1.5 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of freshly prepared orange juice.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of brown bread crumbs (from four brown breads).
- It’s 1/4 cup of almonds.
- It’s 2 of cardamom.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- You need 1/2 inch of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 pinch of nutmeg.
- It’s 2 pinch of dried ginger powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of golden raisins.
- It’s 1/4 cup of black raisins.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped dates.
- It’s 2 tsp of tutti fruitti.
- Prepare As needed of chopped mango flavour jelly.
- You need 1 of grated apple.
- Prepare 1 of banana mashed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of orange zest.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cold butter grated.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
Because in this recipe u didn't mention it and rest of ur other recipes it has mentioned. Today I tried this eggless wheat cake recipe. It turned out well but after sometime I found its upper crust getting bit hard. There is nothing like the tantalizing aroma of fruit cake filling the air.
Eggless fruity whole wheat plum pudding instructions
- Prepare the orange juice and soak the raisins, dates and tutti frutti in it for 4-5 hours..
- Prepare the spice powder and keep it aside..
- Also prepare the coarsely powder almonds..
- Prepare the bread crumbs..
- Mix the dry ingredients together..
- Then add the grated apple, mashed banana,grated butter along with the spices in it..
- Then add the soaked dry fruits along with the juice and chopped jelly in it..
- Mix it well. Grease a pot or tin with butter and pour the batter in it..
- Cover it and steam it in a cooker for 2 hours..
- Now your pudding is ready. After cooling down completely demould this from the tin on a plate and serve..
Try this simple, no fuss eggless fruit and nut cake recipe and share the warmth of the holidays with family and friends. December is month of celebration and it's goes so true for me with my birthday, anniversary, my sis If you planning to try fruit cake/kerala plum cake during this festive season then try this recipe you going to love it, there's no two. Jump to the Whole Wheat Pancakes Recipe or watch our quick video showing you how we make them. Add soda, salt and sugar, then sift again. Recipe source: The chef and her kitchen.