Eggless Chocolate mousse. Try Drive Up, Pick Up, or Same Day Delivery. In a medium saucepan, boil water and sugar over medium heat. Once sugar has melted, pour the hot syrup over the chocolate.
You will love every bite of one of the most decadent desserts ever! My Favorite Easy Chocolate Mousse Recipe Eggless chocolate mousse – it has nice light, airy and smooth texture. It is very chocolaty and perfect for chocolate lovers. You can have Eggless Chocolate mousse using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless Chocolate mousse
- Prepare 200 grams of milk chocolate.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- You need 1 cup of thickened cream.
- Prepare of For garnish-.
- Prepare of as required Whipped cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chocolate sprinkles.
I have used real chocolate (meaning no cocoa powder). Also addition of coffee just brings out the chocolate flavor. I made those delicious Mini Vanilla Cupcakes last week and I wanted to create one more treat to share before Valentine's Day rolled around… which is just a couple days away! This dessert would also be perfect for Mother's Day.
Eggless Chocolate mousse step by step
- Combine the chocolate and 1 tsp butter in a microwave safe bowl microwave on high for 30 to 50 seconds. Remove and mix well until no lumps remain and set aside to cool completely..
- Meanwhile, prepare the whipped cream by using hand blender or mixer. Pour 1 cup of thickened cream into a blender and blend for 1 minute till the cream turns light and fluffy. Do not over as they turn to butter..
- Now add 2-3 tbsp of prepared whipped cream in chocolate and fold gently. We are making sure to attain same temperature of cream and chocolate. Now add rest of whipped cream and continue to fold gently. Making sure not to loose the light and fluffy texture of whipped cream..
- Then pour the prepared mixture to a glass. Refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours till they turn thick..
- For decoration take a plastic bag and add whipped cream in it squeeze and create a cone from it. Now cut the tip of cone with scissor and squeeze into mousse..
- Also garnish with few choco sprinkles..
- Finally enjoy choco mousse chilled..
Put the larger pan with water on the stove and the smaller one into this. Remove the saucepan from the heat, add the chocolate chips, salt and cinnamon stir until melted and cool to room temperature. eggless chocolate mousse recipe chocolate mousse without egg recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. chocolate mousse has always been a favourite dessert recipe all over the world. traditionally, mousse recipes are prepared with whipped egg whites or whipped cream, flavoured with chocolate, coffee and dry fruits. it is usually served as cold dessert recipe after main course meal. The creamy toffee notes of homemade condensed milk set this recipe apart from the custardy, yolk-rich profile of traditional chocolate mousse. The result is a dark, silky smooth chocolate custard that lightens to a mousse-like texture with the addition of freshly whipped cream.