Caramel bread pudding (eggless). The smaller the better as then they can be easily mashed. Slice and serve caramel bread pudding once its refrigerated. you can top the pudding with caramel sauce or chocolate sauce. Caramel bread pudding recipe with homemade caramel sauce and it is eggless version.
It is one of the best desert you can make with bread. I have been eyeing on this recipe for a long time. And some of my viewers have been asking for bread caramel custard recipe. You can have Caramel bread pudding (eggless) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caramel bread pudding (eggless)
- You need 1/4 cup of Sugar (for caramel).
- It’s 6 pieces of Bread.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Custard powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
So finally i decided to give it. I had bookmarked this recipe even before I tried the caramel pudding with eggs, but totally forgot about it. When few readers and friends asked for a eggless and nobake version I remembered the bookmark and finally. Its been freezing here and although the sun pops up, the cold winds just spoils the whole day 🙁 but I've just got used to these situations and fluctuating temperatures.
Caramel bread pudding (eggless) step by step
- Take a pan add sugar for caramelized. Wait until dark brown.then imedietly transfer into a any shape pan. And spread it..
- Take a bread slices and cut the edges.take a mixer grinder and blend it.take a small bowl add custard powder and water and mix it..
- Take a pan add milk,sugar and boil it.after it add custard powder mixture and mix it.cook it on medium flame.add bread crumbs gradually.and continuosly mix it.and off the flame..
- Now pour the mixture to a caramalised pan.and tap it.then cover it.and steam it.to medium flame 20 to 30 minutes.afyer it fridge it for 2 hours.then transfer the plate..cut and taste it..👌😋.
How to Make Eggless Bread Pudding. Let the bread pudding cool to warm then cut into squares and serve with whipped cream. Tammie Peebles writes from Naples, Florida, "My mom gave me the recipe for this easy-to-make pudding. Combine water and brown sugar; pour over bread. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over bread.