Rasgulla pudding (Eggless ). A Holi treat for your near and dear ones. With all goodness of mouth watering Rasgullas and smoothness of Vanilla Ice Cream. It is very quick and easy.
Baked Hot Rasgulla is a quick, easy to make dessert that be whipped up last minute. But for me baked hot rasgulla tastes way better on its own after it gets grilled and the smokiness is just perfect. Rasgulla Pudding is a different and unique pudding made from rasgulla and ice cream. You can have Rasgulla pudding (Eggless ) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rasgulla pudding (Eggless )
- You need 3/4 cup of full fat milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of curd.
- You need 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of custard powder.
- It’s 15 of small rasgulla.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of rose essence.
- Prepare For of caramel:.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of water.
Rasgulla Pudding. recipe – How to make Rasgulla Pudding. This is a delicacy from state of Bengal, these are very light and delicious. Today let us learn how to prepare rasgulla. Rasgulla recipe, learn how to make soft, spongy, delicious, white bengali rasgulla at home.
Rasgulla pudding (Eggless ) step by step
- Make the caramel first, put the sugar in a pan and add water. Let it melt in low flame. When it starts melting rotate the pan slowly. As you get the amber colour switch off the flame and transfer the caramel in the pudding bowl or mould and keep aside to cool.
- In a mixing bowl take the curd and add the milk and condensed milk into it, beat it with a balloon whisk. Make sure there is no lumps.
- Sieve it. Put few rasgullas in the pudding bowl and pour the mixture into it. Add rest of the rasgullas in the pudding bowl and cover it with aluminum foil.
- In a steamer boil water and put the bowl on the perforated plate and cover it with lid, lower the flame and cook for 25 minutes and switch off the flame.
- Let it come to room temperature and keep it in the fridge for some time and it's ready to serve.
Rasgulla is a milk based sweet made by curdling milk, draining the whey and kneading the milk solids. Bring the milk to boil over medium flame. Rasgulla is made from "chena" which is obtained by curdling the milk. The chena is mashed, made smooth and then cooked in boiling sugar syrup. The main problem with making rasgullas at home is..