Eggless Pineapple Cream Pudding. The second most popular post in this space (by reader's choice) is the no bake/cook pineapple biscuit pudding. I had many queries regarding an eggless version for this. Cooked pineapple, custard, cream, condensed milk and praline make my eggless pineapple pudding absolutely irresistible!
This sweet and piny fruit could be transformed into a jiggly pudding with some easy steps. Try out this eggless pineapple pudding recipe from Onmanorama to wrap up your Easter feast in style. Make sure everything is slightly hot. You can have Eggless Pineapple Cream Pudding using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless Pineapple Cream Pudding
- It’s 1/2 kg of Cream.
- It’s 10-15 of Marie biscuits.
- You need 1 can of pineapple slices.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
Easy Indian Style Kerala Eggless Pineapple Pudding Dessert Recipe without gelatin. There are two kinds of people in this world. The chocolate dessert people and the fruit dessert people. I fall heavily on the fruit side.
Eggless Pineapple Cream Pudding instructions
- Rush the Marie biscuits and keep aside. Marie biscuits! I just love to make puddings with them as they are subtly sweet and crunchy. Gently squeeze out the syrup from the pineapple slices. Keep one full slice of pineapple slice aside and chop the remaining slices into wedges. Keep the syrup aside as you will need it.
- I love canned pineapple and I chew up a slice or two while making this dessert and my daughter doesn't like the pineapple and I get to polish off all the chunks she peaks out. Take fresh cream and gently whip in the powdered sugar until the cream is thick enough. If you leave in the tropics, like I do then beat the cream over a bowl of ice or else you will end up with butter!.
- Take a square dish or a stem glass and layer it with the crushed Marie biscuits. Sprinkle the pineapple syrup over the crushed biscuits so that they set and don’t rise. Just sprinkle; do not pour the syrup or your cream will never set. Now make a layer of the chopped pineapple pieces over the biscuit one. Then pour the cream over them to make a cream layer.
- Repeat the procedure once the first layer of cream is set. Garnish with the pineapple slice and freeze till set. Once set, do not leave it in the freezer or it will turn into hard ice cream. Cover the dish or glasses with cling film or silver foil so that icicles do not form. You can cut out the slices and serve on a plate if you set it in a dish and if you set it in individual glasses then serve them directly. Garnish with a chunk of pineapple or biscuit or even a strawberry if you have any..
- And here is how my Pineapple Cream Dessert turned out! Mmmmmm…..yummy. Perfect as usual as there is nothing that can go wrong with it..
This pineapple pudding is really easy to make and a. Eggless Pineapple Mousse/ Eggless pineapple souffle is whole lot deliciousness of chunky pineapple pieces and condensed milk make this mousse so creamy & Yummy. My dear vegan friends ( non-vegan friends too. 🙂 :)) yes I'm calling everybody, making pineapple mousse without eggs is conceivable at this point. A tasty, easy and simple no bake eggless pudding – Pineapple Bread Pudding With Praline. A dessert that can be made ahead.